{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
    ೋ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs - ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

"Taeyong hyung!"

Taeyong stopped in his tracks and turned to the running boy behind. "Jaehyun? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at fencing practice?"

Taeyong said holding his books in between his arms. Jaehyun shrugged and smiled at Taeyong. "I want to be with you."

"Come on, I don't want to in trouble because of you."

Jaehyun has been living with Taeyong now for a week and let's just say Taeyong got soft for the younger.

Taeyong pulled Jaehyun by the wrist and led him to the practice room. Jaehyun pouted but went along with the older. Taeyong opened the door revealing Jaehyun's father, his father, their teacher and Johnny.

"Jaehyun! You're finally here." Johnny said running towards the two. "And you brought Taeyong, what a surprise." Johnny said smiling at Taeyong. Taeyong glared at him and turned around ready to leave.

"Where are you going Taeyong?" His father's voice boomed around the room, making Taeyong flinched, "Library, Father. Just like you asked me to."

"Why don't you join us for today.  I want to see how your skills improved so far."

Taeyong nodded and walked towards his father, Jaehyun And Johnny smiled. "You're in for a show. Taeyong is really good in fencing." Johnny whispered, making the younger beamed up in excitement. "Really?"

"Yeah, Don't be fooled with his bookworm appearance."

Just as Johnny stopped talking, Taeyong was already in action. Jaehyun's eyes gleamed, you can almost see the stars in his eyes as Taeyong gave another strike to the teacher who skillfully blocked it.

For 7 year-old, Taeyong has the skill of a professional. Jaehyun could already imagine how much time Taeyong spent in training.

When they were finished, Taeyong inhaled and exhaled his breath as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. Jaehyun clapped his hands as he smiled at the older, Johnny clapped too but not as extensive as Jaehyun.