{𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁}

Long ass chapter.

May I remind you that later the doppelgängers are wearing the exact same thing as Renjun. Details are mostly the same even the crown. All but one. (That's a hint)

Quick disclaimer: extra confusing chapter. Guess which is the real one? :)

HAPPY READING

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ѕωαи ℓαкє
- ρуσтя ιℓуι¢н т¢нαιкσνѕку -
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

She scowled her way out from the palace with her sister following her from behind. She grabbed her black amulet, letting it shine revealing her father. "Father what the hell?! He's still alive?"

"What do you mean Yeeun?"

"Renjun! Why is he here?!"

"Renjun?"

"Yes Renjun! You're supposed to kill him father when you had the chance!"

"Then wait for me you two! I have an enormous guest coming."

❁ ❁ ❁

Renjun giggled as the two princes pulled him to the dance floor. Swaying him from side to side as he held both the princes arms. "Why am I here again?" Renjun asked softly with a smile. "It's to redeem ourselves. Last time we spent the night like this you broke our hearts."

Jeno said, recalling the memory as Renjun's smile turned into a frown. "Hey, it's not your fault remember? That old man brainwashed you." Jaemin said his gloved-hand caressing Renjun's pink cheek.

Renjun let out a small giggle once again as the music came to an end. Both Jaemin and Jeno gave a visible pout, their hands still gripping Renjun's.

"Come on let's go." Renjun smiled as he pulled them out the ballroom and to the garden. Taking a seat on the wooden bench, Renjun giggle when his dress literally took the whole space. "Nice one Junnie." Jeno said standing in front of Renjun with Jaemin beside him. "Don't blame me, it's the petticoat."

"What's a petticoat?"

Jaemin and Jeno asked, furrowing their eyebrows in confusion. "It's this metal thing that I'm using so that my dress looks fuller and not flat." Renjun explained as he patted his dress, "who said you're flat?" Jeno said.