When you're sad

Lately you had really been missing your parents and your home as well as your friends.

You really wished that you had gotten the chance to say goodbye to your parents before Breakdown took you that night.

Breakdown had noticed you had been depressed lately and he felt bad about taking you from your parents.

You knew that if you could change Breakdown's mind about being a Decepticon there would be a chance that he would live with you down on Earth, but unfortunately that was only a fantasy.

At the moment you were crying on your bed since you missed your parents so much.

When Breakdown walked in his berthroom he heard you sobbing so he activated his holoform and sat next to you on your bed.

"Hey.....don't cry Y/n." Breakdown said.

"I-I'm sorry....I-I know t-that crying is a sign o-of weakness." You said as you cried.

"No.....it isn't." Breakdown said.

"I really miss my parents." You cried.

"I-I know....maybe someday if the war ends soon......maybe you could introduce me to them?" Breakdown asked you.

"Yes.....I will introduce you to them....
....someday." You said as you continued crying.

Breakdown let you cry into his chest as he waited for you to calm down.