Chapter 1 - Summertime

Author's Note: Hello! This is my first time writing a My Hero Academia story, so please bear with me. I try to update when I can.

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) starts his day off as he normally would, waking up at 6 A.M by his alarm clock in his dorm room at U-A High School. He opens his eyes and looks out of the window, at the green trees below surrounding the dormitorium. He goes over to his bathroom and starts to wash his green hair with warm water, refreshing himself and rubbing some on his face. He wipes himself dry with a towel and starts to brush his teeth. He hears a knock on the door. Deku is startled, letting out his recognizable yelp. He walks over to the door, still brushing his teeth, and opens it. Deku sees Eijiro Kirishima, his friend and classmate from Class 1-A. He's already dressed and ready for the day.

Kirishima: "Hey Midoriya! What's happening?"

Deku: "Oh, hey Kirishima, what brings you here?"

Kirishima: "I wanted to let you know that we're going to try to head out to a lake for a week this summer, and you should totally come with us!"

Deku: "This summer?"

Deku glances over to an All-Might Calendar™ on his wall. The month is August, and most of the summer month is crossed out with "Spending time with All-Might". Deku frowns a bit and looks down at Kirishima's feet.

Deku: "I don't know Kirishima, I already made plans, but thanks for inviting me."

Kirishima: "Aw, come on Midoriya! We want everyone to be able to go so we can spend time together before school starts later this year."

Deku: "Are you sure we can even go? Will Mr. Aizawa be okay with this?"

Kirishima chuckles a bit.

Kirishima: "You see, about that.."

Deku: "You haven't asked?!"

Kirishima: "Well, we were kind of hoping you could help us out with that."

Deku: "What? Why me?"

Kirishima: "Well, we feel that Mr. Aizawa would actually listen if it came from you. Kaminari and I already tried."

Deku: "You think he'll say yes if I ask?"

Kirishima: "Sure he will! Come on Midoriya, pleaseee?"

Deku: "Alright, I'll ask him after class."

Kirishima: "Sweet! Thanks Midoriya, I'll catch you later."

Kirishima takes off and runs down the hall and around the corner. Deku watches him majestically run away and he walks back into his dorm room and closes the door. Deku walks over to his calendar and puts his hand on it. The picture for the month of August is of All-Might jumping up with his fist in the air, the hero smile on his face. 

Deku: This is going to be a summer, alright..