Holiday Part 1

"We should take a break somewhere." Clint says walking into the room. He dumps a travel brochure onto Natasha's lap. "Oh yeah? Since when?" She smirks. Only a month before had she suggested the idea, and he turned it down. "I know but this month has been really hard. What with Tony being shot and all." Tony was shot whilst at a mission in Japan. It was very sudden and shocked the team very much, causing them to do badly in the mission. "I hear you." Natasha agreed with Clint's statement. "So where you thinking of going?" She asked, flicking through the brochure. Clint shrugged before perching on the end of the bed.

"Guys!" Tony hissed loudly. Everyone looked up at him. "Hey Tony, I was told that this room was the quiet room. You are not obeying that rule." Thor moaned at Tony. "That rule only applies to you Thor." Tony said meanly. Thor began to eat a hotdog to shut himself up. "Nat and Clint are going away next week!" Tony grinned happily. "Why is that a good thing Stark?" Steve questioned the excitable man (or child, considering this is Stark we are talking about) "We can have an event week! Where we do something different each day! Like paintballing, gokarting, bowling and gaming! We can team up in pairs and stuff!" Tony started to jump up and down on the spot. Thor looked up from his hotdog. "Sorry Tony but I am to leave and return to Asgard for my Fathers birthday." Thor got up from his chair and left the room. Tony sighed. "Hey what about you two!" He smiled. "Stark I apologise but I am having driving lessons as of next week." Steve looked saddened that he could not join and he to left the room. Tony shot a hopeful look at Bruce. "Urm. You see I have to go into S.H.I.E.L.D. I need to have some kind of test done to see wether I'm still a threat." Tony huffed. "So what am I gonna do next week?" And at that moment Pepper wandered into the room with a clipboard in her hands. "Next week you will have a meeting each day with perspective costumers." She planted the clipboard in his hands and left. Tony whimpered slightly. "Geez. I'm Iron Man. Iron Man doesn't have to do work."

Natasha closed down her laptop, feeling pleased with herself. She had booked the trip away and not told Clint where. It was going to be a surprise. She glided down the stairs and went into the kitchen to make coffee. "Anyone else want coffee?" Everyone nodded except Thor who surprise surprise asked for tea and a pop tart. "Nice blouse Nat." Steve said. "This? Really? I ran outta black T-shirts, and I remembered the blouse Maria gave me." This was probably the first day in months Natasha hadn't worn a black T-shirt. Her blouse was light blue with thin white stripes going horizontally across. Instead of leggings she wore blue denim jeans and white converse on her feet. Natasha planted the beverages down on the table. "What's everyone up to next week?" She said smugly hoping to cause an outburst. "Driving lessons." Steve moaned. "Meetings." Tony sighed. "Trying to take myself off the threat list." Bruce groaned. "A BIRTHDAY PARTY!" Thor piped up and took and enormous bite out of his pop tart. "All of that will take a week!" Everyone nodded at her response. "Well I'm going on-" "YES WE KNOW YOU AND CLINT ARE GOING ON A LOVELY HOLIDAY GOOD FOR YEEEW!" Tony shouted. Natasha grinned.

"Tasha! Which black T-shirt do you want to take?" Clint asked Natasha sarcastically. Yes, Natasha had told him they were going away but not where. "None. I'm taking some things I bought yesterday." Natasha piled some clothes into the case. "Right. All done." Clint said. Natasha rolled her eyes. "Have you got your toothbrush?" Clint shook his head and went into the bathroom to retrieve it.

Natasha started the car and waved bye to everyone, as did Clint. She drove along to the airport. Clint switched on the stereo and on came their song. Which they sang so loud people in cars next to them stared at them.

They went through airport security and boarded the plane. Clint still had no idea, Natasha told him to not look at the place name on the boarding pass. The plane was luxurious with only thirty seats. There was a bar at the front and TVs fitted on the headrests.

The pilot came onto the intercom "Hello there, this is your captain speaking, we will be arriving in Brisbane, Australia in roughly 17 hours. We will stop off in Singapore for a night and then carry on with our journey. The air hostesses will now..." Clint's face lit up at Australia. He'd always wanted to go. "Australia really?" He screeched happily. Natasha nodded before fiddling with the TV. "Oooh look "As Above So Below" is on!" Natasha gasped her love for horror movies would never fade. Clint gulped, being not a big fan of horror movies.

After stopping for a night in Singapore in a B&B they finally got off the plane in Australia. The heat hit them like a wasp in the wind. They went through passport control and retrieved their bags, before finding their hire car. They were given a silver Fiat 500, which Natasha fell in love with straightaway. Natasha drove to the hotel. "Hey, what do you say to driving down to the beach after we check in?" Clint asked. Natasha grinned. "Sure. We're staying at the Point Hotel." Natasha smiled. "How much?" Clint wondered. "$119 per night." Natasha added. "We're staying for 10 nights." Clint added everything up in his head. "So $1190?" Natasha looked cunning. "What?" Clint asked. "Well you see, Fury managed to get us a little discount. 25% off." Clint grinned and lay his head back closing his eyes. This was gonna be a great trip.