We Wish You A Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year :)

A/N: Hey y'all! Mind blown because I also updated 'How It Began' (my Budapest FanFiction) today! Please go check it out! I know this is a bit late but I've been really busy over Christmas so only just had time to post my Christmas one shot. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a great New Year! Hope you enjoy! Remember to vote, comment and recommend!

Christmas came scarily fast. I shot up in bed full of excitement and woke up Natasha. "What?" Natasha moans. I pout "It's Christmas." I state. She too sits up. "Let's go wake up the others!" She yelps. We skip along the corridors in our pyjamas and dressing gowns. We slide on the tiles in our fluffy slippers. "Jarvis?" I ask. "Merry Christmas Master Barton, what do you require?" Jarvis says smoothly. "Please wake up everyone." Natasha giggles. Steve and Thor run excitedly out of their rooms. Thor has his hair in two plaits. "Dude." I say. "What's the matter?" Thor asks. "Just the plaits." Soon the Science Bros exit their rooms, not forgetting and very tired Pepper.

We all sit in a circle in the sitting room. Everyone passes round presents. "WOAH! A LIMITED EDITION POPTART MAKER! THANK YOU!" Thor booms, his words echo throughout the tower. Lots of gasps and "woahs" mutter throughout the room. "Right. I'm going to start cooking." Pepper stands up wearing a Santa hat. "I'll come too." Natasha smiles, she puts on her Rudolf head band and joins Pepper.

"Guys. I need to show you something." I whisper to everyone left in the room. "What is it Legolas?" Tony asks moving slightly. I bring a small neatly wrapped box out of my dressing gown pocket. It has silver ribbon and a cute name tag. "Are you gonna propose?" Bruce asks. I nod my head. "But don't tell her! I'm going to do it when we toast at Lunch." Steve claps his hands. "Clintasha is happening!" I roll my eyes. "Steve, I know you are very pleased with your accomplishment, but you need to stay off the Internet."

Lunch is prepared with rapid speed surprisingly. We all take our places at the table, and Jarvis sang us 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' it was a very odd and awkward moment. I stood up to make the toast holding my champagne glass tightly in my hand. "Here's to a happy Christmas!" Before we all toast I put my glass down and get down on one knee. Natasha looks at me. I bring out the box and open it. "Natasha, will you-" Natasha interrupts me. "Of course!" She screeches. I slide the ring onto her finger and she kisses me. Tony then stands up. "Here's to a happy Christmas and a wonderful couple!" Everyone clinks their glasses and smiles. I'm getting married to the most beautiful woman in the entire world.