Halloween Part Two

I recently got a request, which I began in the previous part, and I am continuing it now!

I also just published my brand new Clintasha book 'Happen In A Heartbeat' so please check it out!

Please remember to comment, recommend and vote, and if you have any requests, requests are open, so go ahead and leave them in the comments or private message me :)

~ Sam xx

*Natasha's POV*

I pull on the mustard yellow sweater and pin on my Star Trek badge. I'm going as Captain Kirk. I didn't have enough time to put a proper costume together, but I managed to find a vomit coloured sweater and some black jeans and my sacred pin badge, so hopefully this will do.

There's a small knock at the door, hastily, I rush along the recently cleaned floorboards which are incredibly slippery, and skid into the door. "Shit." I mutter, placing my fingers onto my bleeding forehead. The wound is shallow and small, I can pretend it's fake!

More knocking.

I open the door to reveal Clint, amazingly he's not wearing his wizard costume. Instead, he is dressed as Bones. Bones from Star Trek. "Would you look at that? What a coincidence!" Clint laughs, the moonlight lighting up his flawless face.

I roll my eyes. "It could've been a coincidence... Or you could have been snooping through my window." I raise my eyebrow and watch Clint's face sadden. "I'm joking!" I nudge his arm.

"Good! I'm no pervert!" Clint smiles lightly before linking our arms and walking me to his car.

"Mr Barton, Ms Romanoff, please come on in." J.A.R.V.I.S. greats us warmly, swaying open the doors for us.

"Thanks buddy. What did you dress up as?" Barton smugly speaks to the AI.

"Mr Barton, I'm alarmed that I have to inform you that I am not a physical being. I exist in my own-"

"J.A.R.V.I.S. he's just messing with you." I pinch Barton hard.

The AI chuckles awkwardly before commending our matching costumes and greeting two women dressed as cats.

"I'm afraid you two ladies will have to get changed, the invite strictly said 'NO SEXY' and that if you dressed sexy you must 'GET CHANGED'." J.A.R.V.I.S. tells off the two rule breakers, allowing Clint and I to slip away.

The whole room is buzzing; full of people dressed up, alcohol, and balloons.

"Barton! You brought a date!" We spin around to see a very drunk Tony Stark dressed as, well, himself. His iron suit is covered in alcohol and is leaving red wine stains all over the floor.

"She's not my date..."

"Are you sure? Romanoff? Are you and Barton, y'know... Are you?" Tony slurs into his glass of piss coloured alcohol.

"Tony, bugger off and annoy someone else." I smirk, punching his arm playfully.

I watch as Tony heads over to Thor and begins to braid his hair. Thor whacks his hand away just as Tony keels over and falls face first, onto the floor. Thor pokes the limp Tony in an attempt to wake him. Bruce hurries over clutching his medical bag, and informs everyone that Tony's had a 'bit too much to drink'.

I look towards the crowd to see numerous people pointing and smirking at Clint and I, whispering about us. "Oh my God, are those two and item?" One woman shouts out.

I feel humiliated.

"Look they're even wearing matching costumes. They must be dating!" Another person points out.

That's it. I tug on Clint's arm and pull him towards the dark, quiet corner that every party seems to have. There's always an isolated corner to hide in if you're introverted, angry or just want to be alone.

"Tasha, what's going on?" Clint questions.

"Everyone thinks we're going out! We're not! I feel like everyone is constantly watching me..." I trail off as I get handed a plate of pumpkin pie, as does Clint.

"People don't watch you for that reason Tasha." Clint mutters, taking a bite of the pie and pulling a face that reads 'ew why would someone enjoy eating this crap'.

"What's that supposed to mean?" No one should be watching me full stop. I can feel my temper flaring up and my speech getting feisty.

"No no... People watch you because you light up the room. You're easily the prettiest woman in any room, let alone this one!" Clint laughs, stretching his arm out to reference the huge room we're standing in.

"You really mean that?" I question, my foot making circles on the floor.

"Of course, people are just mesmerised by you."

And before Clint can say anymore, I seal the space between us with a kiss.

*Don't forget to leave any requests :)*