Henry Mills\Peter Pan| Hooks Daughter Series #6

Imagine

Imagine... Being kidnapped and taken back to your homeland... Neverland

<>

"I know where we are, it's the enchanted forest!" 

Henry yelled excitedly as you landed on a beach on the edge of a wood that was too familiar for your liking. 

"It's not the enchanted forest Henry." 

You reply emotionless staring up at the forest in front of you. Henry glanced at you confused. 

"You should know exactly where we are girl." 

Tamara spoke from behind you and Henry. 

"Neverland."

"Neverland? Like Lost boys and Peter Pa-" 

You quickly cover Henry's mouth with your hand. You shake your head.

"Don't say his name, Henry. Don't ever say his name. Do you understand me?" 

You demanded him to nod before removing your hand from his mouth. 

"Why though? I thought he was just a boy who doesn't want to grow up?" 

Henry questioned, which made you laugh out loud. 

"You should know that wasn't true Henry, Pan is a bloody demon." 

You sneer. 

"Wait, you're from here? You know about Peter. You're British. Y/N, were you Wendy?" 

You once again laugh out loud at this. 

"Henry, I'm Captian Hook's daughter." 

Suddenly from behind you, you hear the adults bickering about sand being in the walkie talkie. 

"Let's go." 

Greg said, grabbing his backpack, and walked into the forest with Tamara following. You grabbed onto Henry's hand tightly as you then followed them. You needed to know that he was there. 

<>

Greg and Tamara set up camp after a little bit of walking. You didn't help and you also wouldn't let Henry help. You both just sat on the ground, so close together that your sides were flush against each other. 

"Who are we even working for?" 

You both heard the girl question, as they worked on building the fire. 

"We don't ask questions, we just do our job." 

He replied. 

"Well, Well, they're finally here."