Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #1

Imagine

Imagine... meeting Tom for the first time

<>

"What the hell?" 

You basically yell as you see the back door of your best friend Kenny's house shattered. You step through the door instead of opening it and enter the kitchen where Kenny's parents and older sister Nora all sat. All were shaken.

"What happened?" 

"Thugs broke in! They wanted something from Kenny! Do you know anything about this Y/N!?" 

Kenny's father was yelling. You didn't blame him. 

"Do you know who they were?" 

"No, Kenny won't tell us." 

Nora crossed her arms. 

"Maybe you could get something out of him Y/N?"

His mom begged. You agreed. You knew Kenny was fucking around with Tyrell Thompson aka Waxer. He was a thug from your school who sold drugs. Was Kenny selling drugs? If that was the case it makes sense that he kept it a secret from you, your dad is the head of the local police department. 

You stand in the kitchen debating whether or not to go upstairs and talk to Kenny or just leave and deal with him at school. 

You make up your mind when the slamming of a car door came from the driveway. Police. You see Charlie Donegan, an older cop that you've known all your life. He was with another cop, at least you think so. If it wasn't for his uniform you would have thought he was a high school student. Because they could make it to the door you were up the stairs to Kenny's room. 

"Kenny, open the stupid door." 

You bang on the door, you were about to do it again when the door was pulled open and you were quickly pulled inside the door reclosing as soon as you were in.

"What the hell Kenny!" 

You yell, Kenny was crying, struggling to breathe and passing back and forth in front of you. 

"They broke in Y/N! They're gonna kill me!" 

If I didn't know better I would have said Tyrell's name, but I didn't want Kenny to freak out anymore. 

"Do you have any?" 

Kenny stopped and looked at you. You rolled your eyes. 

"Drugs Kenny, do you have any drugs!" 

You scream back at him, not caring that cops were right below you.

"No Y/N! That's what they wanted they wanted the money for it!" 

"Well maybe if you weren't so stupid and bought from Waxer then you wouldn't have cops in your kitchen!" 

"They're cops here?" 

He stopped yelling as soon as the C word came out of my mouth.

"Yeah." 

"And your fucking yelling about this." 

I could tell Kenny was struggling to keep his voice down. I was struggling too, struggling not to wrap my hands around Kenny's neck.

"Let's go." 

I turn to grab the door handle but Kenny quickly put his hand on the door to shut it.

"I'm not going in that kitchen." 

You groan.

"Did I say we're going in the kitchen? We can listen to them from the stairs." 

Kenny fought with you about it but finally, you were sat with your legs across a step while the cops were interviewing his family in the kitchen. 

Kenny was sat on the top step while you sat a few steps down. 

"Does he do good in school?"

The cop who I didn't know questioned. 

"Everything besides Gym, and because of it you get your concert tickets taken away!" 

Kenny yelled so he would be heard from the stairs, you turn and smack him in the leg while he just shrugs with tear drying on his face. 

Kenny wasn't kidding. He got all A's in everything besides Gym and because of it, he wasn't allowed to go to the David Bowie concert you both planned on going to. You had to go with your other friend Judy Hoffs.

"Let me talk to him." 

The unknown cop spoke and seconds later he was standing at the bottom of the staircase looking up at Kenny and you. You was surprised, You have never seen him before.

"It's okay to be scared." 

Kenny scoffed at this, which you rolled your eyes at.

"I not telling you shit!" 

Kenny spits at him. 

"Kenny, they're trying to help." 

You snap looking up at your friend. 

"You know all the cops, why don't you tell your friend about it then." 

You basically growled at Kenny while the young cop stood at the bottom of the stairs confused. You stood.

"Just because my dad is Police chief doesn't mean I know everyone Kenny so screw off!"

You storm down the stairs past the police officer and into the kitchen.

"Y/N Briody, I thought I heard you." 

Officer Donegan smiled as I walked past him in the kitchen.

"Hi, Officer Donegan." 

You were about to leave when you stopped and turned to him, the other policeman was now at Donegan's side. 

"Just so you know the person who broke in was Tyrell Thompson, he goes to our school and sells drugs. I don't know if he's selling to Kenny but he does sell. That might be a place to start."

"Screw you Y/N!" 

Kenny yelled from his place on the stairs.

"Fuck you too Kenny!"

You yell back to him before leaving his house... only to then meet Officer Hanson in your father's office the next day