Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #2

Imagine

Imagine... Tom being surprised when he sees you in the chapel for the first time.

<> 

Kenny hasn't exactly been the most pleasant person to be around the past few days ever since that night at his house with the cops. After school, you normally would go to his house because your father was working and so was your brother, but due to him being butthurt you decided to pay a visit to your friends over at Jump Street Chapel. Judy, Jenko, Harry, and Doug.

When you arrived you noticed a new car in the parking lot of the Chapel. Maybe a new recruit or maybe Doug finally got that new car he was talking about. 

"Anyone home?" 

You call when you enter the Chapel. It looked like a hangout for grunge 60s kids but you loved it. 

"Briody nice of you to stop in!" 

Jenko called from atop of the balcony. 

"Hey, Jenko where are the others?" 

You ask throwing your backpack and jacket on the couch.

"Harry and Doug went to get food, Judy is in the back with the new recruit" 

Jenko replied sliding down the pole to get to the floor. 

"Fun." 

You reply rolling your eyes and walk to the back room. 

"Hey, Judy." 

"Hey girl" 

She hugs you and you look over at the new recruit who was sat at the desk filling out papers. That's when you noticed him. 

"Hanson?" 

He looked up and his face changed from annoyed about being interrupted to confused on why you were here. 

"Y/N?"

He questioned, Judy looked from him to you as you stared at him. What happened to his hair. 

"You two know each other?"

She asks looking at me for the answer. 

"He was at Kenny's house when it got broken into."

"And we met again in your father's office yesterday."