Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #8

Imagine

Imagine... the boy's reaction when you explain the fight you got into at school.

<>

"What the hell happened to you?"

You could have killed Doug at that very moment.

You walked into the chapel. You needed to talk to Jenko about something sketchy happening at your high school. All you wanted to do was go into the backroom talk to Jenko and leave but now that Doug brought attention to you, you knew that wouldn't be happening.

Earlier that day a dude in your class was shit talking Kenny and his addiction. The reason? Kenny wasn't in school today so this asshole took it as a sign that Kenny was in treatment. That couldn't be more wrong, Kenny got sick late last night.

You stood up for you friend and then the jock pushed you, you took it upon yourself to punch him in the face. The jock, being stupid, punched you back. Right in the eye, which is how you got the black eye Doug wants an explanation on.

"Nothing."

You lie biting your lip. Turning to the group of three boys sitting on the couch.

"Well you didnt have a black eye last night when you left so explain."

Harry was now wanting an explanation.

"So asshole was talking shit on Kenny. I said something, he pushed me, I punched him, he punched back, I punched again, so did he but I ducked then I kicked him in the nuts."

They all reacted when I said I kicked him in the nuts *gif*

"So there's your explanation on the black eye and bleeding hand."

You roll your eyes disappearing into the back room without another word.