Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #18

Imagine

Imagine... Tom consoling you when Jenko died. 

<> 

You haven't seen anyone from the Chapel since the funeral. 

Since Jenko died, the Chapel has been shut down and the four others were sent back to jobs as actually police officers. 

That Friday morning when you left for school your dad told you to go to the Chapel after school. This confused you but you agreed and went there after school. 

You were the first one there. Why did your dad want you here? It looked so empty. Most of the things you loved about the Chapel weren't there anymore. You looked over at the pole that all of you used to get downstairs. You could still picture Jenko sliding down it to greet you when you arrived after school to do research. You looked at the stairs and remembered only 2 weeks ago Jenko hugging you as you were sent off to your first prom. You walked around more and went to his office. You remember all the nights you stayed up with Jenko until the early hours of the morning doing research on people. You remember Valentine's Day with Tom. You remember the last conversation you had with him, which ended with you storming out. 

Tears began to form in your eyes when you heard the door open again. You quickly left the office expecting to see your father but it wasn't... It was Tom. 

_

"This is Adam Fuller." 

The new leader of Jump Street approached the table which you were sat at alongside the others. Harry and Doug on one side, Judy and Tom on another, which left you sitting at the far end making you face off with Fuller. 

Your father told you all about him. Each of you was hostile, none of you wanted to replace Jenko. No one could replace Jenko. 

"Would you like me to stay?"

Your father asked Fuller who shook his head and replied no. 

"Alright let's go Y/N." 

Everyone looked at your father liked he had two head, you included.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm apart of this team." 

"Sorry missy, Jenko might have wanted to take the risk of having a non-cop on the team but that's not a chance I'm willing to take." 

"That's not fair! Y/N is apart of us, Jenko or not." 

Doug spoke standing up for you, suddenly an idea popped into Judy's head. 

"If Briody walks, I walk to." 

Judy stood, you followed. 

Fuller looked at the three boys. Soon all five of you were standing. Fuller looked over at your father. 

"Alright sit your asses down. Briody, you're in but only as an investigator." 

"Deal." 

_

After the meeting with Fuller, everyone left to rest up for the weekend before restarting work. You didn't leave right away, you couldn't. You went back into Jenko's old office, Tom stayed behind too. He had to make sure you were okay. 

"I never got to apologize." 

Tom stayed quiet. He knew what you were talking about. 

"Jenko treated me as his own. All he wanted to do was keep me safe and give me a chance to work as a cop underage and all I did was scream at him for it. Now I'm never gonna get to apologize to him. I shouldn't have yelled at him that night." 

Tom was starting to cry now, not only because of Jenko but because you were crying. Tom grabbed you turned your around and pulled you into a hug. You lost it. 

"He's gone."