Henry Mills\Peter Pan| Hooks Daughter Series #33

Imagine

Imagine... clearing the air with Henry.

<>

"This all started with a road trip?"

You asked as you and Henry laid on his bed with your legs hanging off the side.

"Yep, and all it was for was finding Rumble's son."

Henry replied.

You sat up and Henry joined.

"I'm sorry."

You randomly blurt out, Henry chuckles.

"For what? I should be the one who's sorry, I've been keeping a secret from you and we promised we wouldn't do that."

He replied ready to go on, but you began talking so he shut up.

"Are you kidding, I lied about my whole past since I got my memory back and I'm sorry for something else too."

He waits for you to continue.

"I'm sorry for always babying you. I know you can take care of yourself it's just that... you're so not from my world, I just feel that sometimes it's too much for you but I know it's not. So if you expect my apologies I won't be upset about your secret."

You make a deal, putting your hand out. Henry chuckles shaking your hand.

"Deal."

"Now your secret."

"I- I like you Y/N, not as a friend."

Your jaw drops as the air is sucked from your lungs.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable-"

Henry quickly starts to explain himself and you move your hand over his mouth to shut him up.

"Henry... I like you to."

He smiles as you move your hand away, you sit in silence until Henry slowly starts moving in, you do the same but never meet as his door fly open and you two fly backward (not actually)

"You ready Henry?"

Neal questions, you both forgot that Neal got him today.

"Yeah dad, lets go."