Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #9

Imagine... Tom asking you out.

<>

Tom wasn't exactly making this whole being just friends thing easy. Neither was Jenko but he didn't know about the kiss when he put Tom with you to find some information about his up and coming mission. 

You may be treated like a baby but when it comes to research everyone at the Chapel knows you're the one to go to. You could find information about everyone and everything in minutes. One of your many talents. 

It had to be close to midnight. You've both been in the backroom (Jenko's office) for hours. Everyone was already gone, you called your dad to let him know you were crashing at Judy's tonight which was a lie. 

Tom couldn't concentrate. He kept looking up at you. You were biting your lip, something you did while you were deep in thought. 

You glanced up but then when you saw him looking at you, you put your full attention on him.

"Do you mind, Hanson?" 

Tom shrugged shaking his head.

"No, not really." 

You roll your eyes at him. 

"You know you're not really making this 'just being friends' thing any easier." 

"Don't be so darn cute then!" 

If looks could kill, Tom would be on the ground but he wasn't and didn't break eye contact with you. 

"Well, what do you want me to do?" 

"Go on a date with me."