Henry Mills\Peter Pan| Hooks Daughter Series #17

Imagine

Imagine... Neal coming with Rumble to save you and Henry. 

<>

Henry didn't speak to you for the next few days. It killed you. 

You were once again sat alone by the tree while the lost boys danced the night away.

A shadow stood above you, you looked up and smiled when you saw it was Henry. He didn't have time to speak though when pink dust washed over the whole camp knocking Henry and the other lost boys out making him fall to the ground. It didn't hit you because the tree was your protection. 

"Henry!" 

You yell rushing to his side holding his passed out body in your arms. 

"Don't move Pan." 

You hear a familiar voice, you look and see Neal or as you know him Baelfire standing at the edge of the forest with a crossbow, standing beside him was Rumble. It was a family reunion. 

The dust knocked out all the lost boys, besides myself and Pan. 

"Neal."

I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Y/N, don't move"

Neal ordered you nodded pulling Henry's body closer to you.

"Isn't this a lovely family reunion?"

Pan questioned. He continued to speak when Neal shot the arrow at him and of course he caught it. 

"No." 

You mumble to yourself. How could Neal forget? Pan can catch arrows

"What is it with you both not remembering?" 

Pan questioned referring to Neal and me, raising his eyebrow. Neal shrugged. 

"I didn't." 

As he spoke a purple glow intrapped Pan, making him not able to move. 

"No!" 

Pan yelled, as Neal dropped the bow and ran to me and Henry's side. He couldn't let them take you. He needed you.

"Are you okay?" 

Neal questions as he throws one of Henry's around his shoulders.

"Yeah, I think." 

You reply throwing Henry's other arm around yours. 

You walked away from the camp with Rumble and Neal listening to Pan yell after you. You didn't look back. You couldn't because if you did you knew that you would stay and you can't do that