Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #22

Imagine...

<>

"Y/N?" 

You look up from your desk to see Tom peaking his head out of Fuller's office. 

"Yeah?" 

"Fuller wants you." 

You raise an eyebrow while standing up. You walk into his office. 

"Listen. The only reason I'm putting you on this is that Judy already is placed somewhere and we need a girl." 

You were basically jumping with joy. Fuller had to place you in a high school with a death threat towards the principle because Judy already was put somewhere for the time being.

"You can count on me, sir." 

_

"Let's go, Tom!" 

You yell pulling down your skirt.  As you yell Tom comes around the corner and you laugh out loud. 

"I get it Y/N, let's go." 

He rolled his eyes. 

_

"Hey, boss found someone you might like!"

One of Reggie's minion's called pulling me along into the office, where I spotted Reggie standing in front of Tom who was being held by the other two. 

You could tell by Tom's face that he was scared... for you. While the others were distracted as you entered the room Tom broke out of the grip of the other two minions pulling out his gun ducking behind the counter. 

The guy that was holding you threw you to Reggie who was now holding the gun to your head with his arm around your neck. 

"Reggie put down the gun!" 

Tom yelled. 

"No, you!" 

Reggie yelled back holding me tighter. 

"Reggie drop the gun!" 

"You put it down or this little lady gets the first bullet through her head!" 

Tom looked at you, then saw that the other three minions also had guns on his. He dropped the gun.