Lip Gallagher/Ian Gallagher| Everybody Always Leave Series #51

Imagine

Imagine... Ian and Lip waiting for you outside the courtroom, when your birth father shows up. 

<>

It was a normal night at the Gallagher house. Lip and Ian were playing with Henley and Amick in the living room while everyone else was scattered about. The night quickly took a turn when Kevin and Veronica burst into the living room.

"What the hell is going on?" 

Fiona was quick to ask. 

"Social services, they took Y/N!" 

Kevin basically screamed, Lip and Ian looked at each other before bolting out the door. Fiona stayed back with the kids. While in the car down to the police station Ian was on the phone with Mickey telling him to meet them there. 

Once they got there, the police officers told them that only family could go into the room in which they held Y/N. Lip bolted for the room and quickly before a guard got there he took the ring from your middle finger and slid it onto your ring finger. 

The reason you were taken was that they found your birth father. The social worker told you that you had to go alone, but you said you wouldn't go without Lip, Ian and Mickey. So they ended up coming in with you. 

It was an awkward meeting. Your birth father looked exactly like you. Lip sat on one side of you while Ian sat on the other. Mickey stood in the corner. Your social worker and birth father sat on the opposite side of the table. 

Your birth father made a horrible first impression. He corrected you when you called Mickey your brother, he made smart ass remarks when you held Lip's hand and he saw the ring on your ring finger, he basically called you a slut when you introduced Ian as your ex-boyfriend and then he flipped when you told your social worker that you wanted Kev and Verconia to come in so they could talk about adopting you. That wasn't even the worst of it. Because adoption takes a long time you found out you would most likely have to stay in your birth fathers care until the adoption went through, but you'd have to wait until court to figure that out. Your social worker then asked who would have the rights to your kids, and your father flipped out again, and it was even worst when Lip and Ian revealed that the kids were each of there's. The boys wanted to take the rights but you didn't let them and gave the kids to Veronica. 

As Ian and Lip waited outside of the courtroom, Ian was angry and Lip was smoking to keep himself calm. When the door open they both shot up and knew that you would be leaving when they saw the tears rolling down your face. You told them that you have 2 months and then you have to move in with your birth dad until the adoption goes through.