Henry Mills\Peter Pan| Hooks Daughter Series #32

Once again the fucking gif is too big so let me explain.

It's Hook standing with his arm around Emma and she has her arm outstretched holding Henry's hand.

Imagine... finally having to choose

<>

"You drove us in a circle!" 

You scream. 

"Y/N, let me explain."

He had no time. 

"Y/N!" 

You look out and see Henry, along with Emma, your father Snow, Charming, Belle, Rumble, and Regina

"Henry!" 

You yell getting out of the car before Pan can stop you and you run into Henry's arms. 

"I'm so sorry. He told me he was taking me to you. I should have never lied. I shouldn't have trusted him." 

You cry into Henry's shoulder holding him as tightly as possible which he returned. 

"It's okay, you're okay, I'm okay." 

Henry reply. You pulled back and suddenly remembered that Pan was still in the car behind you. 

"Stop denying who you really are, really?!"

When you turn to yell this a Pan he is already standing outside the car waiting for it.

"Y/N, please let me explain." 

"No more explaining Pan! I'm done. You've done nothing but manipulate me for the past 30 plus years! I can't do it anymore." 

"But I love you." 

"I love you too."

You reply looking back at your family.  Emma who has Killian's arm around her had her arm outstretched with Henry holding onto it. With the look of dear life on his face. 

"Then stay with me."

"I LOVED Pan. I may still love Peter but you're not Peter anymore. I don't love Pan." 

Tears were running down his face now as well.

"Goodbye." 

You turn and jump onto Henry who quickly consoled. 

Emma walked to Peter pulling his hands behind his back making a smart ass comment before putting cuffs on him.

Killian joined the hug with you and Henry kissing you on the top of the head. 

"Welcome home."