Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #5

Imagine

Imagine... You and Tom hanging out at the chapel while the others go out for Valentine's Day.

<> 

The last few weeks have been hell. Kenny overdosing, Tyrell getting arrested, your dad being up your ass about spending too much time at the chapel and now it was the worst day of the year. Valentine's Day. 

You never liked Valentine's Day, maybe it was because you hate chocolate or maybe it's because your father never really had anyone to spend the holiday with. 

"You ready boys?" 

Judy asked entering the room throwing her purse over her head, looking at Doug and Harry. You and Tom were sat on two separate couches on opposite sides of the room.

"Where are you doing?"

Tom questions shifting on the couch.

"Out."

Doug replied standing from the couch. Harry following.

"Can I come?"

You question, Tom sending you a questionable look which you shrugged at.

"I don't know Y/N it's a club."

Harry replied wiping his hands on his pants. You shrug.

"Harry, I'm an undercover cop I have a fake ID."

"Yeah I dont think it's a good idea
Y/N."

Judy agreed with Harry who then Doug also agreed with.

"Yeah it's fine. I have work to do anyways."

You lie, being hurt that they wouldn't include you.

"You wanna come Tom?"

Harry asked. Tom looked at you who had there head down.

"I think I'm just gonna stay here."

"Suit yourself, come on guys let's go."

Doug said, having a bug up his ass to go and get drunk.

"Bye guys."

You whisper standing and heading into the back room. Tom waited until after they all left to walk to the backroom with you.

You walked behind the desk and took a seat. A few files were sat on the desk about everyone's up coming missions. You open one and start reading. It's for Judy.

"Why didn't you go?"

You broke the silence after a few moments. You look up at him, he's still standing in the doorway. He shrugged at your question.

"It's shitty that they wouldn't let you go."

He replied walking in and sitting down on top of the desk. You now shrug, closing the file and tossing it to the side.

"They treat me like a baby when it comes to going and having a good time. They'd send me into a crack house with people who have guns alone but ask them to let me go to a club with them I'm 'too young'"

Silence formed between you two again.

"I hate Valentine's day."

You laugh.

"So do I. It's an excuse to make men spend money and force assholes to  be night to women for one day out of the whole year."

"Its an excuse for people to get laid."

Tom laughed which made you laugh. You stood up and sat down besides him on the desk.

"Normally."

You begin whispering.

"I'd be at home right now watching some stupid romantic comedy with my brother. We'd laugh at how stupid it is and point out everything that isn't realistic, which is most of the whole movie."

"You dont really believe that all of the romantic gestures are unrealistic? Do you?"

Tom looked down at you as he looked into your eyes. Your heart started to race.

"Maybe not for older people like 30 and up but teen boys are all hormonal and don't care about romance."

"What about our age group. Like Doug, Harry and I?"

"Well now its different. There are three groups. One the Dougs, 20ish year olds who still ask like teenagers. Two the Harrys, the ones who it depends on who the girl is he can be like a teenage boy or a middle aged man. Third the Toms, the one who actually respect woman."

Tom smiled in embarrassment looking down.

"Anyways... I should get home."

You stand to leave but as you walk towards the door you are turned around and pushes against the door. You can't comprehend what is happened as Tom leans in and kissing you. Without thinking you return the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck and tangling your hands in his hair... suddenly it hits you and you pull back.

"Tom, I'm sixteen. We can't do this."

"This is why I hate Valentine's day."