Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #41 FINALLY

Imagine... reuniting with Tom 2 years later. 

<> 

You were currently laying in your room. This would your last week here. You were in juvie. After your mother blackmails you into leaving Tom you started to get into trouble, you dropped out of school and started drinking. Before you even turned 17 you were placed in here and won't get out until you age out. 

Your eye was black and blue, your knuckles were scabbed and bleeding, you had a cut on your forehead, and a scar on your lip. You were fucked up. 

The sound of your door opening brought you back in real time. You froze. 

Tom Hanson was standing in front of you. 

His hair was grown out. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a flannel jacket. He hasn't aged a day. 

"Tom?" 

The door shut behind him. I noticed the police badge sticking out of his pocket. He wasn't undercover. 

"Y/N."

Quickly you ran to him and he wrapped you in his arms. You missed this. You missed him. 

_

"What happened?" 

Tom was sat on your bed across from you leaning his head on the wall.

"So much." 

You laugh. 

"Dropped out, caused trouble, smoked, drank, did drugs. I had my whole future planned out and then just like that." 

You snapped your fingers. 

"It was all gone." 

Tom didn't speak. 

"I don't know what to do." 

You begin to cry. 

"I get out next week and I have nowhere to go and nothing to do with my life. I'm nothing now." 

"Listen to me." 

You look up at him, he was now sitting up straight. 

"I'm staying in the state until you get out. When you do you're coming home. You're gonna stay with your dad, you're gonna start again at jump street, you're gonna go back to high school, you're gonna graduate, you're gonna get into the police academy and you're gonna be what you wanna be. A cop." 

You don't reply. 

"Okay?" 

You don't reply, you just lean in and kiss him which is something he returns. 

"Okay."