Tom Hanson| Cheif's Daughter #20

Imagine

Imagine... getting into your first fight with Tom. 

<> 

"Why do you keep watching it?" 

You notice now that Tom is drunk. What the hell was happening. You glance at the tv, the date at the bottom of the tv screen looked familiar. Today was his father's death day. 

"A good cop rewatches old cops mistakes so they never make them." 

Tom grumbles, turning off the tv, grabbing a bottle of beer and chugs half of it. You cross your arms. 

"I think only a stupid cop would put themselves through what you're doing." 

Tom raised an eyebrow at you. For some reason you started to feel uncomfortable or unsafe you really couldn't tell.

"What would you know Y/N? You're not even a real cop." 

Anger began to fill inside you.

"Well right now I'm a better cop than you." 

You jumped as Tom slammed the beer bottle onto the coffee table. 

"Oh really? What can you do in 3.3 seconds?"

You raise an eyebrow at him.

"What?" 

"You can take off your shoes, pop a beer, and shoot someone in 3.3 seconds. Oh wait you can't. You can't even drink yet. So yeah Y/N try to make yourself a better cop then me."

Tom's life flashed before his eyes when your hand came in contact with his face slapping him before running past him out the door. As soon as he came back he felt guilty.