prologue

___

what if you could meet your soul mate? But could never be with them because you promised your heart to another
___

"God, y/n, you take me so damn well," he growled in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"Chris, don't do me too well," you chuckled lightly, harshly gripping his arm as he rolled his hips into you. "You're going to make me regret letting you go-" he cut you off, immediately granting him access to your whole mouth.

"Will you miss me that much?" He asked, kissing up your collar bone, hot breath dusting your skin.

"Yes of course," you half moan out.

"I'm not going far," he said, gently kissing your lips.

"Dammit, Chris its halfway 'cross the world!" You say, furrowing your brow.

Pausing, he looked deep into your eyes, flicking them back and forth as if to look deeper. "Are you that horny or is there something more?"

You broke his gaze...

"Who's gonna fill me up when you're gone?" You asked after a beat, forcing your lips into a coy smile.

He laughed lowly, turning your chin to meet his eyes again. "You can tell me if you want to be more you know."

You hesitate unnoticeably "Shut up and move, Nerd," you say, reaching around his neck, tracing your name on his back.

He obliged.