18 hours later

"Hi," You croak out, your throat dry.

"How are you feeling?" Changbin fretted.

"She's a healthy girl, we're just keeping an eye on her for the first 24 hours in the ICU" Felix said, getting your attention. Changbin gripped your hand as you weakly smiled.

The door opened slowly, Chris peaked his head in.

"Y/n!" Chris exclaimed having seen you awake, you could feel Changbin letting go of your hand.

Chris came to your side, seemingly have come around. 

Changbin hid his mouth as he stiffly sat back in his chair, close to tears. 

Hyunjin's head lolled back, still sleeping off his high.

Seeing everyone, your friends, your lovers, your baby's fathers. You tried your best to hide your guilty expression. Felix wasn't fooled.

"I had my the nurse get a dna sample from everyone, we're just waiting on the test results."

"About how long will it take, lix?" Changbin asked.

Felix checks his watch, "2 hours, give-or-take."

Changbin nods.

You try to catch his eye, but he remains firm.

Your not sure if the post-partum talking or the guilt but you wished that you could have your happy family with him.

Chris squeezes your hand excitedly. "We're gonna make great parents!"

You hum in agreement, trying your best to look happy.

"Rest for now, yn. I'll be back to check on you soon, if you need anything let me know," Felix says before shutting the door behind him.