six and a half hours later

-Warning: talk of abortion-

You shifted uncomfortably on the examination table, the hospital gown two sizes too big. You heard a knock at the door, and Felix pocked his head in. 

"So what brings you in Miss y/n," he asked as if he didn't already know.

"I-I need to check..." your voice small.

"Check with what?" Felix asked, "Do you want a pregnancy test?"

"N-no, I already took one, I just need help."

Felix stifled a scoff.

"I don't know what to do."

"Clearly," he said, "I have a question for you first-"

"33% chance it's Binnie's-"

"Don't call him that," Felix snapped. 

You mumbled an apology, starring at the floor. You hadn't felt this vulnerable in a long time.

"There are a few options to determine your bundle of joy's dad," Felix deadpanned.

"What are they?"

"Wait until baby is born to test or stick a long needle in your stomach to the womb. However, it's risky, and honestly, I hate doing it." Felix paused, slowly setting a pamphlet beside you, "There's that option too," he said quietly.

In big letters read the word 'Abortion' 

"I can't" you whispered 

"There's no shame-"

"I know, I- he- wants a family, I wanna give him that."

"And if the baby isn't his?"

"Even then."

"You'll have to tell him then, and the other two for that matter."

"Can I ask for help?"

Sighing, Felix took off his glasses, sitting beside you, "I know you don't want to hear it, y/n, but I care about you for some reason."

"It's pity."

"Maybe, but you're my best friend's girlfriend, I care about you because he does, I want to help but there's only so much I can do. We can sit down with Changbin and tell him, but you're on your own for the others, this is a situation that you can't run from, so don't try."

You swallowed hard, imaging Chris' reaction.

"I'll get you a prescription for prenatal pills, stay away from cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs of any kind, it leads to serious irreversible effects for the baby." 

You nodded, Felix patted you on the back before standing up. "C'mon, I'll drive you back into town."

You shakily stood up, wiping a tear from your cheek.