19 | Mall

Thanks for 17k reads~
This is such a trashy chapter...

"An entire week of training camp!" Iida excitingly exclaims.

"This packing list is huge..." Midoriya states as he stares at the long list.

"I need night vision goggles," Mineta mentions and the temperature in the classroom drops as (y/n) glares at him.

"I don't know why you'd need them and I don't need to know but if you go near any of us girls, I'll freeze you till you're near death," She spits as she holds up her black flame lit hand right up to his face. "Understood?"

Mineta squeals then frantically nod.

"(y/n)~! I-it's c-cold!" Ashido says as her teeth chatter and the others nod, all shaking as well except for Todoroki.

"Sorry~" (y/n) laughs as she lights up a warm yellow flame that heats up the class. "But anyway, I agree. There's a lot of stuff I don't have for the camp." She sighs.

"Oh! I know! We're off tomorrow and tests are over so... How about we go shopping together, class A?" Hagakure suggests.

"That sounds fun~" (y/n) chirps. Much better than going with dad who doesn't like going into any other unnecessary shops and just wants to get out of there quick.

"Good idea! This wi be a first come to think of it!" Kaminari mentions and they all happily nod.

"Hey, you come too Bakugo!" Kirishima suggests.

"No way in hell! What a waste of time," He spits in rey.

"What a killjoy," (y/n) pouts as she stands next to Kirishima.

"You gonna come, Todoroki?" Midoriya asks as he turns to Todoroki.

"I visit someone on my days off," He responds.

It must be his mother as he mentioned during the internship. (y/n) smiles brightly, blinding those near her.

"What the fuck are you smiling for, hag?!" Bakugo yells

"What the fuck are you smiling for, hag?!" Bakugo yells. Why is she smiling at that icyhot?! They've gotten closer after that week... Same with Deku! Why do I even care...

Is she that happy that I'm not going to be there...? Todoroki questions.

-----