28 | Provisional Licence Exam Pt. 2

I don't know if the notification for the last chapter went out so if you haven't read Pt. 1 of the license exam go back and do so~

And thanks for 58k reads!

"Guys! I've got some tea to spill!" Sero grins as he approaches (y/n), Kaminari and Mineta.

"And that is?" (y/n) tilts her head.

"What is it rated?" Mineta asks.

Is that what he normally asks first...?

"R-rated for sure," Sero replies.

"I'm listening," Mineta instantly replies while (y/n) backs away a bit.

"I'm not sure if I want to hear this... I'm just gonna go..."

"Wait (y/n) you're gonna want to hear this," Sero smirks.

"Ok?" (y/n) responds, not really sure if she should trust Sero.

"See that shiketsu chick in the bodysuit?" Sero starts.

"Yep."

"If your just gonna tell us she's a hottie, you're late to the party. I've been scoping her out this whole time," Mineta proudly boasts.

"I've been getting creepy vibes from her..." (y/n) says as she warily watches the girl.

"She was hanging out with Midoriya behind a rock... Totally nude!" Sero reveals causing (y/n), Kaminari and Mineta to all yell out Midoriya's name.

"MIDOROYA/IZUKU!!!"

"What's the big idea? We were out there risking our necks while you're doing who knows what?!"

"In the middle of a test too? Is this a joke to you?!"

"I thought you were a pure boi Izu... I guess I was wrong!"

"Ouch, stop! What's this about?!" Midoriya exclaims as he fends off the three that are attacking him.

"Don't play dumb! That girl and you! What'd you do?!" Mineta asks as he points to the Shiketsu girl who notices and waves.

"That's the subtle greeting that can only happen after a guy and girl's relationship has gone to the next level!"

"Bou did we misjudge you, you womanising scum!"

"Hey Izuu, did she force you? She did right? You can't be... You can't be like... That right?!" (y/n) cries shaking the poor boy back and forth by his collar.

"Ah... Did Sero tell you that? That's not what happened! It had something to do with her quirk! I still don't get it myself but she was honestly scary," Midoriya explains.

"So you're still pure...?" (y/n) asks while Kaminari and Mineta beat him up.

KZZZZZZZT

"Terrorists have launched a massive attack! There is wide scale destruction throughout the city. Buildings are collapsing and people are hurt! With roads out of commission, rescuers and relief squads are having a hard time reaching the scene! Until they arrive it is up to you heroes to take charge and rescue the civilians."

The walls of the room fall down like the same as the start of the test.

"Save every life you can!"

So we're being scored but they didn't tell us how.. Oh well being surrounded by heroes pretty much my entire life helps to know what to do~

"Let's designate this area as a danger zone for now."