23 | Return

Thanks so much for 36k reads~

I've been planning out all the chapters and I think this story will end in around 7 chapters, maybe more? And then I'll have alternate endings for each character although I haven't been focusing that much on romance 🙃

I decided not to go into the arc after the licence exam because I have other stories planned out and I feel as if it would just drag on and become boring. Plus not all of you are manga readers anyway so you'd have to wait till October to be able to read it without spoilers...

Last chapter recap:

"Get away you creep!" (y/n) snaps as she erupts in flames.

Shit, I shouldn't have done that!

"That was a bad idea~" Rei laughs as another symbol appears on (y/n)'s skin. "Now all four of your elements are sealed~"

Huh? What's happening?

"What the fuck?!"

And now onto the chapter~

(y/n) erupts in a scream, her eyes wide from the agony as she feels the blood in her body warm up.

What's happening to me?!

"What's going on?"

"Make her stop."

Rei's constantly smiling face drops and no one seems to notice Shigaraki dropping in to join them.

Tears of blood stream down (y/n)'s face, her irises go from (e/c) to a rotating wheel of blue, orange, brown and pale grey. The 4 symbols which had supposedly sealed her quirk shatter as if they are glass and then fade away. She starts to glow in the 4 element colours and then stops screaming as her still rotating eyes lock on to Rei.

"Looks like you couldn't handle my power," She taunts, smirking a little.

I need to get the hell out of here while these villains are confused and weak.

(y/n) shoots flames upward, blasting a hole through the roof and then wastes no time as she creates a water tunnel to get out of there. As she glides through the water, she hears a muffled yelling coming from below. The villains. But they are too weak to attack her, some of them being knocked out.

Gotta get away... Further... Further...

(y/n) grits her teeth as she now flies through the air, not even daring to land or look back in case there is someone pursuing her.

Somewhere where there are lots of people... There's bound to be at least some heroes there...

She glances around and notices that some people have gathered around a large screen.

There...!

As she slowly lowers herself down, she notices that on the screen is All Might's triangular form making the final blow on All for One and the whole city seems to go quiet as All Might raises his hand in victory.

He won...!

(y/n) smiles but then losing control of her air quirk, she falls down straight into the middle of the crowd.

"Ow... Stupid quirk overuse..." She mutters as some people spare her a glance but then put their attention back on All Might and start cheering.

"(y/n)!!"

"(y/n)!! You're safe! " Midoriya exclaims as him, Bakugo, Kirishima and Iida run over to her.

"Haha yeah, I can't move though..." She weakly smiles then notices Midoriya's tear-stained eyes.

So that's what All Might meant by "it's your turn"...

"I'll carry you (y/n)! We gotta let the pros know that we have you and Bakugo," Kirishima says as he puts (y/n) on his back.

"Okay..."

Sorry for the short chapter! The next ones are gonna be way longer!!!

Also, check out my new story!

It's a Bakugo x Reader.
It'll have slower updates since my focus is on finishing this story~