Ending | H. Shinso

BIG thanks to Jumins_waifu who wrote this amazing chapter! 💖

She really needs to start writing/publishing fics...

I've been so unmotivated recently so she helps me out a lot 😭💖

IF YOU WANT HER TO START WRITING FICS CAUSE SHE'S SO GOOD PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey, (y/n) wait up!" Shinso calls out as he tried to catch up to (y/n).

"Oh, hi Hitoshi! What do you need?" (y/n) exclaims with a smile on her face, happy to see the purple-haired boy.

"I just wanted to tell you something..." He mutters quietly, but loud enough for (y/n) to be able to hear.

"What is it Hitoshi? You know you can tell me anything" (y/n) smiles, patiently waiting for him to continue.

"Well... it's just that I... I really like you, a lot. You always encouraged me and made me feel better about my quirk, you weren't afraid of me. And I understand if you don't feel the same way but-"

He was cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting his, his eyes widening in shock at the sudden action but he soon relaxes, returning the kiss, slowly wrapping his arms around her

(y/n) found herself running her fingers through his soft, unruly hair, in bliss as they shared a deep, passionate kiss.

Everything else seemed to slowly fade away, it was as if it was just the two of them, as they savoured everything about this moment.

They soon found themselves slowly pulling away from the kiss as they needed to catch their breath

"I like you too Hitoshi" (y/n) looks up at him with a bright smile on her face and a slight blush on her cheeks

-----

"The baby's kicking again" Shinso states with a small smile on his lips as he looks up at (y/n).

"Kicking more than usual, but I can't wait till they're here with us. Oh! I finished the last touches of the baby's room" (y/n) declares looking around the room proud of the outcome.

"Of course it full of anime stuff, " Shinso replies, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Hey, anime is great! And you can't complain, you came up with the idea!" (y/n) pouts playfully.

Shinso just smiles at her and slowly places his hand onto (y/n)'s stomach, starting to gently rub her belly.

"I wonder if it's going to be a boy or girl," (y/n) says, smiling at the sight of Shinso's act of affection.

"Boy or girl doesn't matter to me, I'll love them either way, " He grins, looking at (y/n) and giving her a gentle peck on the lips.