22 | Rescue

"Ah! She's finally awake."

Huh? What happened...? Villains...

(y/n) suddenly widens her eyes in alert and attempts to jump up but is stopped by the restraints on her arms and feet.

"Took you long enough, the explosive boy over there has been awake for a while," The scarred Villain from the mall rolls his eyes.

"You..." (y/n) glares. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, LET US GO YOU CREEPS!" She screams constantly trying to get out of the multiple restraints holding her back.

What are these...? I can't use my quirk properly...

"Shut up (y/n) (l/n)," Shigaraki hisses as he walks up to her.

"Get away from me," (y/n) blows out icy cold air which pushes him back so he hits the wall.

"You little..." He says getting back up.

"I SAID STAY BACK!" She shouts, tapping her foot against the ground so it cracks, making the villains lose their footing.

Now to kick this fucking chair...

Then suddenly the area surrounding (y/n) goes bright purple, encasing her in a box of light.

I can't use my quirk? What is this light?

"You're no good Shigaraki~ I told you to tie her up properly, just because they weaken quirks doesn't mean it stops them completely," A sickeningly cheerful voice laughs and a figure steps through the doorway.

Shigaraki just glares as he steps back so the figure can get past. He has pale purple hair with darker purple tips, multiple piercings and his eyes are a mixture of bright purple and red.

"Who the fuck are you?" (y/n) glares, masking her fear.

Shit I'm useless without my quirk...

"I'm hurt that you don't remember me (y/n)~ but I guess that was 12 years ago~" He smiles as he gets closer to her.

What does he mean...? And those eyes...

"You're the one who took away my water quirk!" (y/n) exclaims.

When did she lose her water quirk? Was it when we fought at the sports festival?! More importantly how the fuck are we gonna get out of this shitty place. We've been here for a few hours...

"Yes that's right~ but I was hoping to get the other 3 as well..." He pouts. "But anyway we go waaay further back than that~"

He does seem a bit familiar...

"Your face shows that you're starting to recognise me but there's no point in waiting for you to figure it out, I'm Rei Ando~ though I go by the name Prince now~" He chirps and a few of (y/n)'s memories come flooding back.

"Ando... You're the son of my father's friend?" (y/n) asks.

"Correct~ Your memory seems to be as good as it was back then. My old man died years ago, the same day as your dad and when you also were supposed to die~" He laughs. "Shigaraki here killed him~ Man it was a shock when our dads' said they didn't want to be villains anymore, So once your dad ran off with you Shigaraki, Master and I went to track you guys down~ Then once we got back it turned out that my father was a traitor too~"

My dad was a villain...? I thought he was a hero...

"I never would have guessed that you actually survived! I thought I had cut you pretty well~ aaaaand it was also a surprise that you were the one with the element quirk that we'd had been looking for! It seems that I was the only one not told about that, your hair was already white when I met you so I just thought it was natural~ Your dad must have told mine not to tell me. Now that I think about it, your dad probably only joined us to get revenge after we killed your mother~ Oh how easy it was since her power was gone~" Rei laughs again as the rest of the Villains just ignore him and Bakugo listens as well as trying to think of a plan to escape.