20 | Training Camp Pt. 1

"You're training Hitoshi?!" (y/n) gasps and then has a coughing fit from choking on her cereal.

"Yeah and don't tell your classmates, they don't need to know," Aizawa stares at her seriously and she nods.

"Okay~" She smiles. "Can I come t-

"No."

"Oh okay then."

-----

"What?! Some class A kids are getting extra lessons? Does that mean some of you failed?! Huhh? How weird is that?! EVERYONE KNOWS CLASS A IS TOTALLY SUPERIOR TO CLASS B, BUT NOW THIS?!" Monoma's annoying voice pierces their ears as Classes A and B gather near the buses.

Whak

"Sorry," Kendo bows after hitting Monoma and then drags him away.

"You're scary Monoma," A girl from class B comments.

"We don't resent you for all that stuff from the sports festival. Glad to be working with your class A," Another girl adds.

"A bountiful babe buffet," Mineta grossly drools and the girls look at him in disgust.

"Just ignore him. And we're glad to be working with you guys too," (y/n) smiles as she stomps down on Mineta and the girls smile back.

"Class A's bus is this way. Please line up in order!" Iida calls out so they all listen and start getting onto the bus.

"We'll be stopping in about an hour, after that, we'll-" Aizawa stops talking once he realises no one is listening.

"Hey (y/n)! Let's play would you rather!" Ashido cheers from the seat beside (y/n).

"Sure? Why do you always make me play these games though..." (y/n) sighs as she takes out an earbud.

"This will be fun! Ok! I'll start off nice! Would you rather hug Midoriya or Iida?" Ashido chirps and the whole buses attention is on them.

"Uhhh... Izuku?" (y/n) nervously replies. "Do I have to do these? I feel bad..." She cries.

"Don't worry about it (y/n)~" Hagakure laughs. "Okay! Next one! Would you rather date Kirishima or Bakugo?"

"Isn't it my turn to ask...? But that one's easy! Eijirou of course! He seems like the type to treat his partner well~" (y/n) smiles making the redhead boy in front of her, blush and the Ash blonde at the back produce a tch sound.

"Would you rather kiss Kaminari or Sero?"

"I love them both.... But I'll choose Denki!" (y/n) pouts.

"Why would you betray me like that (y/n)!" Sero shouts out.

"I'm sorryyy~" (y/n) cries then creates a heart made of earth and places it in his hands. "There you go~ that's my apology!"

"Thanks?" He replies not sure what to do with it. "Why did you make it out of earth rather than ice?"

"Cause I felt like it..." (y/n) replies as Todoroki sends her a worried glance.

"Lucky..." Mineta comments.

"Okay! Would you rather date Midoriya or Bakugo?" Ashido smirks knowing that Bakugo is going to be pissed off.

"Izuku," (y/n) yawns, now bored and just wanting to go to sleep.

"WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE THAT LOSER OVER ME?!" Bakugo screams at (y/n) who just sighs.

"For a start, I'd rather not go deaf."

"Okay, okay. Would you rather make out with Tod-

"Okay yeah nope," (y/n) cuts Hagakure off.