5. A Plan

"Johnny, why do you only have grapes in your fridge," Ten said, already heading to the other side of the room to rummage around in the cupboards. "How am I supposed to watch a movie with no snacks?"

"Sorry, I forgot to go to the store this week." Johnny plopped himself down on the floor, head turning to stare at Si Cheng. "Is he secretly a girl now or something? He's like a pregnant girl with cravings."

"When my mom was pregnant with me, my dad had cravings, not her." Si Cheng reached into his bag and pulled out a long can. "Ten, you can have some of my pringles if you want."

Ten let out a dramatic sigh and sat next to Johnny, reaching for the small remote to turn on the TV. "It's fine, I should have listened to you and bought something. Johnny, you're the only person who doesn't eat stuff during movies."

"Last time you came over and we watched a movie, you didn't eat anything either!"

"Yeah I did! I specifically remember you asking me if you could-oh."

Si Cheng blinked a couple of times, confused. "What? What did he eat, Ten?"

Ten shrugged and let out smile. "Me?"

"We weren't paying attention to the movie, anyways," Johnny added.

"Ay, why don't you have any food?!"

"I can go to the store now-"

"Johnny, the problem isn't no snacks, there's just no food in here, when do you even eat? I know you don't have a meal plan or like to eat out." Ten pulled out his phone. "I'm ordering pizza FOR EVERYONE-"

"I don't need any-"

"Nope, too late, you're going to reject a present from your boyfriend? I'm offended- oh, hello, I'd like to order three medium pizzas please."

Johnny grabbed his pillow and laid down on the floor, allowing ten to hug closer to him. Meanwhile, Si Cheng grabbed the blankets from Johnny's bed and wrapped himself around. Those two always bickered about food.

It was nice having movie nights like this. Usually it was just Ten and him, watching movies or going to the stores late at night, considering how Johnny was always busy with work. Last time he remembered, Johnny had three jobs or something, but Ten swore with all his heart that Johnny was a straight-A student. Impossible.

That's why Ten always enjoyed his dates with Johnny as much as he could. He texted him as much as he could between classes and shifts. Si Cheng just knew that Ten was going to be reminding Johnny to eat for the next 2 weeks.

When the pizza finally arrived and they finally started the horror movie, they weren't even five minutes in when Johnny started dozing off.

Ten grabbed both of his shoulders and shook him. "Johnny, wake up and go to bed. Johhny. Johnny, come on."

Johnny was startled. "Hm, what? What is it? Is it over?"

"You have a really bad perception of time," Si Cheng told him.

"You're going to bed." Ten grabbed Johnny's arm and led him to his bed. "You're not even in your pajamas! Get out of your jeans, you're going to be uncomfortable.

Johnny whined. "But I wanted to spend the night with you, I don't want to go to sleep yet."

"You think I haven't noticed the concealer under your eyes? You're not getting sleep again, are you?"

Johnny's eyes went wide. "How did you know I had makeup on?"

Ten glared at him. "Yeah, Johnny, it's not like I don't use it on a daily basis." He started tugging at Johnny's jeans. "Hurry up, take them off-"