23 - The Dance-Off

"I combed my hair and styled it-"

"Yuta, if you continue that y/n commentary one more time, I'm personally going to kick your ass," Jaehyun threatened him.

"With what feet, Jaehyun?" Yuta rolled his eyes and continued to style his hair in the bathroom, where he and Taeyong were fixing their hair while Jaehyun did Mark's makeup. ("Don't make me look like a girl-" "Shut the fuck up Mark, get your sexists thoughts and head out of your ass.") It was a bit cramped with the four of them in the bathroom, but it was also a really hectic day, so frankly, no one gave a fuck.

Yuta continued in a mocking high pitched voice. "I tied my hair in a messy bun and then my back stabbing friends tell me they sold me to this handsome as fuck student and I'm like omg I hate you and then we fuck hard on Jaehyun's bed-"

"Excuse me WHAT?!" Mark shrieked.

"Mark, stop MOVING, I'm not about to redo all this foundation on you!" Jaehyun punched Mark's arm, ignoring the latter's yelp. "Yuta, if I find you fucking on my bed-""

"I have my own room thank you." Yuta stepped away from the mirror, comfortable with how his hair turned out. "Do I look ravishing in this?" he joked in English.

"You look like a radish, yes," Mark responded.

Yuta was about to smack him but Jaehyun held up his hand. "Kill him after the show, Yuta, I'm not doing his makeup again."

"You guys are way too violent with each other," Taeyong muttered, putting more hair spray in his hair. He had to use small amounts, though, if they didn't want to suffocate in the bathroom. Door was open, though, so it wasn't that bad. Boy, was he really glad that Haechan won't be seeing them until the actual performance. "I wouldn't be surprised if you guys haven't fought each other. "

"Oh, we have," Jaehyun admitted, kicking Mark out of the chair they had dragged into the bathroom. Jaehyun had been sitting on the closed toilet seat, his canisters filled with makeup all over the edge of the bathtub. Mark had already knocked over them twice. "We should have gotten ready in the room."

"No, I cleaned my room, no one is allowed to enter, y'all already know Si Cheng is sleeping over." Yuta sat down in front of Jaehyun, checking his phone. "Let me see if he responded yet-"

"No need to announce your plans for tonight," Mark said, grabbing Yuta's comb and styling his own hair. "Damn, man, you can't see my pores or acne."

"If only I didn't have to see your face." Jaehyun pumped some foundation on his fingers and started dabbing Yuta's face, noticing how Yuta was reacting to the cold liquid. "Yuta, you really going to sleep with him when he's wearing a cast? That's the first time memories you're going to give him?"

"We're not going to fuck idiot!!" Yuta yelled, an "ow!" following when Jaehyun grabbed his face and tilted it.

"Damn, bitch, you gonna move like Mark here, too? I'm your manager, you better respect me-"

Taeyong rolled his eyes, applying his own lip gloss to his lips while looking at the mirror. His boyfriend and his friends were idiots, but as long as they weren't panicking over the choreo, it was good.

***

Osaka Prince (ばかげた彼氏)

Today, 6:42 PM

YUTA STOPPED PANICKING ABOUT THE CHOREO

I'M NOT PANICKING

I'M JUST HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS