9. A Bit Messy

"Taeyong, don't cry, he'll give you another chance if you just explain it to him," Donghyuck said, rubbing Taeyong's back while the other bawled his eyes out.

Donghyuck felt really bad for his cousin. The other had been ecstatic when Jaehyun asked him on a date, and even though Jaehyun wouldn't tell him anything about it, Taeyong had been planning everything else: his outfit, his hairstyle, the makeup he was gonna wear. He even made a playlist so that they can play to bombass music while he got ready. He had already gone through his pampering routine, from shaving and exfoliation to his face masks. He even bought cucumbers, too.

And now Taeyong was crying in his dorm room. After the whole incident, he had to cancel plans with Jaehyun and didn't want to go out at all. His stupid ex ruined everything.

Donghyuck pulled Taeyong to a hug while the other continued to cry. Stupid Hyungwoo had to ruin Taeyong's day. Like, literally what reason was Hyungwoo doing if he goes to a whole ass other school?? He obviously came here to torment Taeyong. Good thing that the security guard took immediate action when Donghyuck said that there was a restraining order involved. They don't play around with that shit.

"Taeyong, he's not going to hurt you anymore, Taeyong, hey," Donghyuck said. "And even if he does, I will not hesitate to beat his ass again."

Taeyong reduced his cries to sniffling when he asked Donghyuck "really?"

Donghyuck nodded. "Why not? He's a bastard, he really thought he could get away with you?"

Taeyong smiled. "I feel like you enjoy beating people up, though."

"Well, Mark bullied me in highschool, so of course I would enjoy beating him up, too," Donghyuck said. "Freaking airhead. Jaehyun must be friends with him purely for comedic relief."

"Haechan, how many times have I told you that you need to be nice to people?" Taeyong told him. "Not to Mark, of course, but not Jaehyun, you know he's nice."

"I'm not giving him sympathy because of his broken foot," Donghyuck said. "Only because of you. As soon as he does something, tell me and I'll beat his ass, too."

"Might as well beat their friend Yuta's ass as well."

"Nah, he chill with that Chinese dude. I'll give him kudos for that. I'm telling you, Mark is comedic relief."

***

2 weeks passed by without any changes, which made Ten furious.

Come on. 2 weeks? Inviting him to eat all the time? Why hasn't this Yuta guy done a move of Si Cheng already?? Punk ass bitch. If he pulled something funny, Ten was going to beat his ass.

Or at least, that's what he was thinking before Si Cheng told him the news the other day.

He had walked into their room with a smile on his face, mumbling a soft hi as he lifted up a gigantic bag from the market. He must have brought more rice crackers again. Not surprised.

Ten was on his bed, trying to complete his assignment from his seminar class. He had decided to take one this semester about the relations between South Korea and China, which was a really interesting take. Of course, now he had a ton of readings all the time, but it was easy, no big deal.

He would have finished his assignment if it weren't for Si Cheng, but it was gossip, so of course it mattered more than his assignment.

He stared at Si Cheng while the later closed the door, clutching the grocery bag closer to his chest. "What?" Si Cheng said.