24 - 2010s Party Music

After the trio were awarded their prize and congratulated by everyone backstage, they left the auditorium along with Jaehyun and found the others.

Despite Si Cheng being in crutches, he still managed to give Yuta a tight hug, his crutches falling to the ground as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, the two hugging and laughing and kissing each other while everyone protested about them getting a room. Obviously, they promptly ignored them.

When everyone was done congratulating, Haechan giving them the bouquets, they all planned on what they were going to do next.

"So I guess now is when we party?" Jaehyun said, laughing. "Not gonna lie, I thought it would be nice if it were just us."

"Yeah, we need something chill, especially since you and Si Cheng are both on crutches," Ten pointed out. "And Johnny over here is falling asleep-"

"No I'm not, I'm perfectly-" Johnny stopped mid sentence to let out a yawn. "I'm not tired."

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass out any second now, so it would be better if it's just us," Mark said. "I know Jaehyun here can give me a massage-"

"I ain't giving you shit, you ungrateful child," Jaehyun yelled at him. "You know what? You're ordering the pizza."

"Why do I have to order pizza? Let Yuta to do it-"

"Everyone in favor of Mark buying pizza, say I."

***

At Jaehyun's parents' house, Mark bought four boxes of cheese pizza ("Mark why didn't you buy pepperoni and bacon?" "Yuta, you can get fucked") and the eight of them were chilling in the living room, where they were watching Jaehyun sing a bad rendition of Super Junior's Evanesce, on his way to getting drunk as he had already had three glasses of vodka and orange juice.

"DON'T KNOW WHY~~~," he screeched into the microphone, eyes close as he pointed at Taeyong. "TELL ME WHY~~~"

"My ears are bleeding," Ten muttered, pressing his head closer on Johnny's chest, the latter having been fast asleep after a glass of lemonade and two bites of a pizza slice. "Remind me how did you guys win again?"

"WHY DOES LOVE END?!" Jaehyun continued to scream.

"Yeah, he's not getting anymore alcohol." Yuta took a sip of his spiked coca cola and hugged Si Cheng closer to him. His boyfriend was comfortably sitting on his lap, grinning as he took another bite of his pizza. "Jaehyun, why are you acting like Taeyong broke up with you-"

"WHY ARE THINGS THAT DISAPPEAR SO BEAUTIFUL?!"

"I like his singing," a very-drunk Taeyong said, swaying side by side from where he was sitting criss-crossed on the floor, pouring himself another vodka-lemonade mixture. "I love him."

"Ah, let them get drunk, I want to see how much longer until they get knocked out," Ten said, taking another slice. "Plus, he stocked the alcohol."

"What's taking Mark and Haechan so long?" Si Cheng asked. "Didn't they go to get some more drinks from the basement?"

"Eh, I'll go get them, they're probably fighting." Ten got up from the couch, thankful that for a few seconds he wouldn't be able to hear Jaehyun's screaming.

***

"This basement is really creepy," Haechan said when he and Mark climbed down the stairs. "Now I understand your unwillingness to come here alone."

"S-shut up, I'm not scared of anything," Mark said, crossing his arms. His confidence usually spiked up once he had some alcohol running in his system, but all he had drunk tonight was coca-cola; he was in the mood for Soju, but of course it was all stored in the basement. "I'm not helping you if you get possessed."