7. Sad Bois

Fucking Haechan.

Fucking Haechan and his stupid presence. Wasn’t this world already awful? Already littered with walking, hollow corpses of souls with worthless desires that used to fill their heart, now covered in ashes in memory of the embers that burned within? Course, they didn’t compare to Haechan at all.

This stupid motherfucker thought he could just waltz in to all of their practices, watch the three of them put hard work in their dances, and not give a fuck of what Mark thought? Stupid bitch. All because of Taeyong. Mark has always respected (or would have – Jaehyun and Yuta go through long periods of being single, worthless creatures) any significant other that his friends had, but this was taking it too far.

Fuck Jaehyun, too. If he didn’t act stupid he wouldn’t have broken his foot in the first place.

The issues that Mark and Haechan had between the two of them had a long history, but in Mark’s opinion, it was all Haechan’s fault.

He always made it clear that he didn’t approve Haechan being around, that was for sure. However, it wasn’t like he was treating his friends as shit. Apparently not Jaehyun, as the other confronting him later after dance practice.

Taeyong and Haechan left first, saying they had an outing with some friends to attend (not before Taeyong and Jaehyun made plans right in front of everyone’s face; Mark could only hope that they don’t quickly proceed into the PDA category.) Jaehyun and Mark were left alone in the dance practice room, Yuta also present but doodling at the white board.

“Is something wrong,” Jaehyun asked him. Mark was stuffing his laptop in his backpack after having shoved in all his notebooks. “What’s going on with you?”

Mark laughed. “Like what? I’m the same as always.”

Jaehyun shook his head. “Not really.”

“Explain.”

Sigh. “Do you want the sugarcoat version or the blunt version?”

“Blunt.”

Jaehyun took a deep breath. “You being a bitch.”

Mark widen his eyes. “Excuse me?”

“You’re. Being. A. Bitch.” Jaehyun restated.

Mark frowned. “Where the hell is this coming from?”

“You’ve been in a bad mood lately,” Jaehyun responded. “You always look so fucking pissed off. You have an angry expression. Not to mention you’ve been rude to us.” He paused. “I want to be mad but I feel like something is putting you off, so I’m asking what.”

Mark scoffed. “Nothing is wrong,” he repeated. “You and your dumb ideas again, Jaehyun.”

Jaehyun laughed. “I hope so. Believe it or not, I would prefer that you be in a state similar to Yuta’s.”

They both turned to look at said Yuta. He had been writing random Japanese characters on the whiteboard. Well, that’s what they thought, anyways; it’s not like they knew Japanese anyway. A string of words look familiar, though; it was Yuta’s name, one that they had seen on tons of the other’s official documents. The other phrase looked foreign to them, but there was an x between the two letters and small hearts everywhere.