Defy the fate

------빠삐용------

Jingyu sighed, dragging his heavy feet slowly into the now dull house. The brightness that he had never realizes was there, now had gone for forever. Weizhou now really had gone, too far away, to the place that Jingyu could ever reach even when he too does leave this world also.

He's a sinner.

A hand then caught his wrist and he turned his head to see his oldest butler looking at him. Stopping on his track, he watched the old man open the door and then ushered the seemed lifeless young man into his own room. The old man seems like wanting to give him some mental support. Wanting to tell Jingyu that what passed had passed, there's no turning back; he needs to let it go if he wants Weizhou to be happy.

"Master Weizhou's parent stayed here all day long. They had just gone back a little while ago." Said the old man while his eyes follow his young master's every step; walking straight to the edge of the bed and sit there. "They felt little bit disappointed when they could not see their son for the last time." He continued even though he noticed that the young man in front might not hear him.

Jingyu looked down on the floor, staring at nothingness with an empty mind. "I've let everyone else be with him when he was alive...." He spoke quietly, with a voice the full with sorrow.

"Master Weizhou had always been so happy ever since the first moment he stepped into this house." The butler tells the truth, about things that he had always witnessed over the years.

Sure, there's sorrowful happened every time Jingyu came back home; but truth to be told, he saw the brightness that enlighten in Weizhou's eyes each time he met Jingyu. To be able to see his beloved husband after a long time, although only cursed and hurts that he got in return, but Weizhou was happy. He knows that fact.

"He never regretted about everything that happened. Even if there's another chance for him, he's willing for this to happen again. Because all he needs was you, master." He recite back of what Weizhou had once told him in the many talked that they had been conversing. Those sincere words had really touched his heart. Because till now, he still cannot believe that there's such a person exists in this world. How can someone put all his faith in the love that only hurt him? That's really nonsense. But it does exist.

Xu Weizhou was the living proof of it.

Jingyu ground his teeth, eyes narrowing in suppressed emotions. "But... he... had never felt the true happiness." He whispered, spilling out more bitterness and regrets together in each word. "And he died with regrets. I let him die...." No tears spilled out, though his heart wailing outright.

"Master, I'm sure Master Weizhou didn't die with regrets. The only regret he would felt was when you're not happy, because no matter what, he would only be happy when you're happy."

Silence filled in the room. Jingyu swallowing hard the lump in his throat, 'how can I be happy when you were not here anymore?' Closing his eyes tight, he tried to suppress his painful heart. Taking that as a queue for him to leave, the butler then said his finals words before walked away out of the room.

"Master, it's still not too late. Don't let Master Weizhou really died with regrets." He said and closed the door in front him.

Jingyu slowly lay down on the bed. The white rose's petals that had been in his palm all this time finally falls then scattered over on the marble floor beside the bed carried by the light breeze. The tears finally spilled out of his eyes again.

It's just too hard for him to suppress this sorrowful in him.

Along that night, only a deep regrets contained his heart.