Good day

------빠삐용------

Another week passed yet, and there was not much different between the second and the third week of Weizhou's consciousness. Except that he doesn't need to use the wheelchair anymore as all his muscles have already fully woke up from the sleep. Because practices make it perfect, after two weeks of going through the physiotherapy activities he managed to walk normally again without any helped. But sometimes his legs would wobble too.

Just at his weakest moments

"Hey..." the moment Jingyu stepped inside the room, his smile widened when he saw Weizhou was busy reading the book he bought yesterday in the bed.

Weizhou glances at him just for one second before continued his reading back.

"So how's today, getting better?"

Jingyu walked further towards the glass vase on the table at the corner of the room to replace the white roses from yesterday with newly, fresh flowers. He wants the natural fragrance filled the room. He knows that Weizhou love fragrance and natural scent. Finished his touched over the flowers, he made his way over Weizhou's bed thus gave away a kiss on his beloved's forehead and then sat opposite to the younger man.

Weizhou simply just let Jingyu's action towards him, doesn't reject such affectionate anymore. That was one of the changes which Jingyu had noticed. That thought had brought another smile on his face. Also even though Weizhou didn't talk, but he would always listened. Jingyu knows that Weizhou listened to every word he said. Different from the first week, which Weizhou subtlety avoids him, now Weizhou would listen. Though he didn't respond to every question, but Weizhou's body language would replied him. And that's enough, Jingyu didn't mind it. In fact, it does already make him very happy, made him fly over the moon.

"I just met Dr. Liu." At that statement, Weizhou lifted up his head from the book and looked over at Jingyu. Knowing that he got Weizhou's attention fully, he smiled bright. "You know what he said?" Jingyu asked trying to solicit a conversation with the other.

Weizhou frowned as a sign of dissatisfaction before shook his head gently.

"He said that you're ready to be dispatch. It's either this evening or tomorrow morning."

Weizhou stared at Jingyu asked for more explanation and an assurance. Knowing what that look mean, he smiles and nodded. Getting what he wants, a smile started to bloom on that healthy beautiful face.

"He'll tell again soon when you really can be discharge." Jingyu continued to add the good news. "Have you eaten yet?"

With the same smiles still on his face, Weizhou then shook his head one more time.

Jingyu instantly got off the bed and walked over to take the porridge on the table, the newly made porridge that he brought just now. He knows Weizhou hate the hospital's food, he really can't eat their food, that's why he would always bring the porridge made by Jingyu himself every time. For now, porridge were the only solid food Weizhou allowed to eat and Jingyu once had promised to cook every type of dishes that he want when he come back home.

"Here... have some of this." Jingyu scooped up a spoonful of the porridge,  blew it a bit and carefully placed it close to Weizhou's lips.

And Weizhou didn't reject when Jingyu try to feed him. He just obediently opened his mouth to eat it. Usually he would frowned first at the sight of the food, but the news about his dispatch delighted him so much till he forgets about almost everything. Staying so long in the hospital was very tedious, now it's time for him to enjoy the outside world.