하나

Jimin♣

Jimin♣

Arkham Asylum was suprisingly more bigger than I had initially expected it to be.

The structure had made me feel everything but comfortable as I stood infront of the gates of the building towering over me, I already had a naturally petite frame so the massive infrastructure just enhanced that trait even more.

The weather wasn't all that inviting either, I should have adjusted my visit to the Asylum but it was too late to step back now. I grip my bag tighter towards my chest and start walking towards the establishment. Constantly reminding myself that I am here because I had been called by their staff, Seemingly desperate about certain things and I had obliged.

I could never turn down an offer to help people, Especially those who had believed in me.

Once I've entered the building— my shoulders droop, the tension dying down when I inhale the scent of alchohol and medicine. It smelled like the hospital, I had nothing to worry about.

I see a few doctors running around the first floor, they all send me polite smiles which I return even as I start walking towards the head's office with my memory serving as a map, weaving through various turns as I had been instructed to with an email yesterday.

True to the persons email, I had arrived in front of their head's office with ease.

I open the door after knocking thrice and smiles at the person sitting on the desk in the middle of the room.

"Park Jimin?" The man kindly inquired.

"That's me." I chuckled out politely, closing the door to his office and moving forward to sit on the chair infront of him when he had ushered me forth.

"Welcome! I'm Bang Sihyuk." He introduced, pushing his hand forward for me to shake. I accept it and repeat my name for formalities sake. "I'm the same person who had sent you the email and asked you to visit." He explained.

"I assume you know why you're here?" He asked me for help.

"You needed my help?" I gauged.

"Correct." He quipped, nodding his head at my answer. "Were you able to bring your resume?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed, zipping my bag open and rummaging through my papers. I pull out a blue folder and slid it forward. He takes it and immediately starts reading through my bio, releasing a sigh of relief as he ran his eyes over and over my profile in an almost sluggish manner.

"You seem very good." I hear him say.

I forced out a laugh as best as I could, the compliment meant nothing to me. He sounded sarcastic and I knew he doubted me.