─────•~❉ Jimin ❉~•─────

"Have you heard of the story..." Jungkook slurred, lifting his finger and dragging it down Jimin's left cheek. "About me?"

"N-No. No I haven't." I exclaimed, completely enthralled with how Jungkook had talked.

Today was my fourth session with him, every time I enter the room the clock seemed to tick faster.

I wanted more time with him, our conversations going from serious to funny. It wasn't always completely about him either, He always asked me about myself too.

How I was doing.

How I made him happy.

How my voice did things to him.

I was always there when he needed me, When he was taking his daily doses of medicine I managed to coax him to.

I think he's getting better, the nurses had gone so far to even take off his straitjacket and cuff him instead. They all say Jungkook had become less violent with my help.

I was proud of that, and I was proud of the progress.

"My paren't despised me." Jungkook continued. "So much that they wen't to various extents to fuck me up." He explained thumbing Jimin's lips distractedly. "They tortured me, Almost left me dead."

"So you hurt them back?" I ask, lower lip wobbling when Jungkook's eyes softened. It's always when I see the real parts of him that I get emotional.

"Yes." Jungkook nodded. "So I hurt them back. That's why I'm here."

"I understand." Jimin sighed out, reaching to grab Jungkook's hand and squeeze it in comfort.

He grins sadistically even though there are tears dripping down his face. I'm the only one who has gotten to see him cry. "You're the only one who can."

>>>

"Jimin why are you wearing eyeliner?"

I frown at my best friends comment, immediately feeling my consciousnness creep on me."I just wanted to? What's wrong with it? Does it look bad?"

"No it looks good, Babe." Taehyung convinced, patting my back. "Just why?"

"I just wanted to try something new." I say biting my lip hoping my excuse would convince Taehyung.

I mean, It was half true.

Half was just because I wanted to look good for Jungkook.

Fucked up? I know.

But last night he wont get out of my head.

I dont know why but I want to see him again, As soon as possible.