열일곱

Jimin's Pov

"Princess, What the hell are you wearing?" Yoongi gasped out, gaping at me as I sashay my way out of my room with my chin up.

I stop and stare at him, Looking down at my attire with a frown.

Was there something wrong with it?

"Lingerie." I huffed out, Was he stupid? Does he not know what clothes are?

"No--I--Not that--I know you're wearing lingerie! The question is why?"

"Am I not allowed to?" I hissed out, Glaring at him and thumbing the sheer cloth on my shoulders. I loved how I looked. Yoongi was being an asshole.

"Yes but, Jimin--"

"Princess." I corrected, raising one eyebrow up and giving Yoongi a once over with my arms folded defensively.

"Right, Okay." Yoongi sighed. "Princess, Jungkook is taking you to a five star restaurant. Surely you'd not want to look that revealing? We're avoiding death tonight."

I blink at him, My brain processing the information. Without warning my cheeks flush and I squeak out a 'I'll change' before rushing back to the room.

I thought Puddin' was joking when he said we weren't going to meet another client. I was going to look sexy for whoever it was and for Mr. J to punish me later on but it seemed as if he was serious with the date.

I'm not complaining though.

I giggle to myself and start going through a bunch of dresses.

Puddin' will think i'm pretty.

He needs to.

>>>

Third Persons Pov

"Would he...." Jungkook trailed off, Running a hand through his green hair quietly. "like...it?"

He whispered, looking at himself in the mirror.

The suit was not bad, It was black with hints of silver but Jungkook wasn't dressing up for himself. He was dressing up for Jimin.

"I guess so?" Hoseok replied lamely, still not grasping the fact that Jungkook was not acting all crazy.

He hasn't ever since they arrived home, If not Jimin was the only one being boisterous in the mansion. Jungkook just seemed to go along with whatever he had wanted.

"Then no. I'll change." Jungkook mumbles to himself, nodding and looking through the multiple suits lined up infront of him. "It must be something he loves."

>>>

"Hey, You alright?" Hoseok calls in concern, grasping Jungkook by the shoulder and squeezing it lightly in comfort.

The Joker had been fidgety ever since they had stepped foot in the restaurant, he had occasionally let out silent shivers as if he was being electrocuted.

Hoseok would not lie, he was concerned.

Despite all the madness Jungkook was still human, and Hoseok could respect that. He was Jungkook's best friend even before the insanity and he will remain by his side even though the man can seem to be too much at times. He vowed to protect Jungkook, and he will.