1. Cheater.

Picture above is imagination of Nicholas Summer.
-------------------------------------------

14th February.

The world knows as a Valentine's day. Shops selling all kinds of chocolates, teddy bears, roses everything you can imagine Valentine's day related. but I don't believe in Valentine's day shit. I used to, but not anymore.

Love. It's a strong word with huge meaning behind it, sadly many people has been violated the word "LOVE".

They used the word but not the meaning.

They used the word but not the feeling.

That's suck

One of those idiot who used the word without any meaning or feeling is my recent ex boyfriend, Nicholas Summer.

He's hot, handsome, sexy and highly paid engineering, if you only look at his external appearance and his bank account. Maybe that's the one which deceived me all this time.

"Kate, last Friday I saw your boyfriend with some redhead girl dancing together in a night club when you take a night shift." Milly inform me one day

"Kate, I don't know wether my eyes right or wrong, but I see Nicholas checked-in in a hotel downtown with a redhead chick." Abigail information come in a text message.

"Kate, I'm sorry. But I should let you see this time. I just don't want you get hurt."

Abigail text message contain a photo of Nicholas with a redhead girl I never met. They're making out passionately in a lobby waiting for the elevator to open in front of them.

My bestfriends always warned me about Nicholas cheating behind my back but it's always entering my right ear and out from my left ear. In short, I never listen to them. That's what makes me regret the most.

Even with the evidence, I still don't believe my friends because I trust Nicholas with all my heart.

Blinded by love.

Maybe that girl is the one who seducing my boyfriend.

Maybe that girl blackmailed him.

Maybe that girl threatening him.

That's so many maybes. There must be explanation for everything. Nicholas can not be cheating on me, right?

We loves each other. We've been together for two long years. We're in bliss. That photo must be photoshopped. I trust Nicholas, and he promised me he will never betrayed me.

That's until three days ago.
-----------------

Three days before Valentine's day-

I just come to his apartment to surprise him with a dinner. I have his apartment keys, so it's easy for me to sneak in when he's still in the office.

My boyfriend is a software engineering who work for a big company in the city. He's often go out of town for business meeting for days, while I work as Receptionist in a hotel nearby.

I don't want to work far from home because I need to look after my mother. So that's why we always missing each other.

I sneak a glance at the clock on the wall. It read 4:37. Nicholas will be home around 6:30 -7:00 as usual. Still have time. I go to the kitchen and pour a glass of water then bring it to the couch in his living room. I like the way he decorate his living room, actually the room isn't big enough for a family living but since he's living alone this apartment is just nice for one person.