27 - Sperm Donor.

•Chapter 27•

After one of the hotel staff directing where the washroom is, I hurriedly go there and lock the door on one of the cubicle. Putting down the toilet bowl cover, I sat on it. Take a deep breaths, my hands are shaking, tears pooling in my eyes.

I can't believe I see him again after seventeen years.

"Daddy, I want a teddy bear.!" My six year old self whining to my old man near the claws machine at the arcade games.

He bend down on his knees to my level, ruffling my hairs in loving manner. "Of course pumpkin, watch how to win this thing." He said.

After over than ten failed trials and many coin has been eaten by the machine. I start to cry, looking at another girl happily playing with her  stuffed animals her dad just win for her in the same machine. But my dad was suck at it.

"Hey, don't cry. Let's go buy one from the store." He took my tiny hand and led me to the toys store.

---

"Daddy why are you late? Mommy and I are waiting for dinner together."  I ran to my old man as soon he enter our small house.

But he just give me small smile and walk past me straight into his room and close the door. I saw my mother face fall, sadness etching her face.

---

"Daddy tomorrow I have performance for mother's day, you promised you will come to watch me singing."

"Sorry pumpkin, I'm busy. I have work out of town on that day."  I pout at him. But he just brushed me off and leave the house, again leaving my mother in tears for I don't know how many times, I've lost count.

---

"Mommy why are you crying? Mommy where's Daddy going?" I ask my mother but she just cry her heart out.

I watched my father packing his luggages, putting all his stuff in it without a word.

"Daddy where are you going?"

"Away. You stay here with your mother." He zip close his luggages and leave the house without another glance at me or my mother. My mother hugged me tightly while she cry.

knock on the cubicle's door startled me. I hurriedly wipes my tears from my face. Luckily I put on waterproof mascara and make up, so it's still on it place even after I cry a river.

"Kate, are you in there?" Jack voice sounded worried.

I try to control my emotions, take a few deep breaths while Jack still knocking on the door. Slowly I open the door after my breathing calm down. Jack take one look at me and he instantly know I was crying. He pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay?, I am so sorry if I hurt you." He said in my ear. I shook my head, inhaling his masculine scents to calms me down. It worked.

"No. It's not your fault. I'm okay, just suddenly missed my mother." I say in a low tone. Tear start to pooling in my eyes again. I blink it away, down want to cry in front of him.

"Ssshhh.... It's okay, everything will be okay. I understand how you feel, I lost my mother too." He said, hugging me tightly.

We are standing in there for few more minutes. Thankfully nobody come in that time. I pull away from Jack and see his shirt wet with my tears.

"I'm sorry for..."  I didn't complete my sentence, just pointing at his chest. Jack looked down, chuckles and shaking his head in amusement. 

"Don't worry about it, let's go back to the party."