4. New Friend

I wake up the next morning with a massive headache. I don't know what time is it now, but the sunlight peeking from the curtained window tell me, it's not early anymore and today is definitely not a Sunday.

I groan loudly, punching my own head hoping it will decrease the pain. Damn it, I Hate hangover.

How much did I drink last night?

"You awake?"

A male voice startled me from my half sleep state. My eyes shot open as wide as a saucer. I sit up straight on the bed in record second despite the pounding headache, tangled in the mess of my comforter.

There is a grinning shirtless Jack in the room looking at me with a gleam of amusement in his eyes. with only towel draped at his lower body, water droplets from his wet hairs. He must be just came out from the shower.

But how the hell dis he come to my room?

I scanned the room. It's a huge room with white ceiling, white curtains covering a big glass window. There's a big flat TV screen attached to the wall. The room is simple with not much decorations except a couch near the window and a big rug covered half of the floor.

Wait. This is not my room. How the hell did I get here?.

I looked down at myself, and gasped loudly when I didn't find my last night clothes. Instead of my clothes, I currently wearing a grey buttoned down shirt which is too big for me but comfortable enough to sleep in with no pants except my underwear.

I started to panic my whole body rigid. What did I do last night.

No. No this is not happening.

"Kate..." Jack voice called, I looked up to see he already dressed in a pair of blue jeans but still shirtless, he's holding a white shirt on his right hand. He saw me panicking and rushed over.

"Relax,. Nothing happened I promise" he reassured me. "You wasted very bad last night and I don't know where you stay, I can't call your friends because your phone is dead. So I bring you here" he explained.

I looked at him a minute longer, trying to decipher whether he's lying or not. But he look sincere, he doesn't look like he's lying at all.

Jack's room-/

Jack's room-/

"Here take this, it will help with your hangover" he handed me two pills and a glass of water from the night stand which I failed to notice it before.

I take the pills and drank the whole glass of water before ask him the question that has been in my head.

"Who's room is this?" 

"Mine"

I looked down at my shirt again, unable to form the next question, but I don't have to because Jack explained me further.