🍻Bonus Chapter🍻

_____🍸🍹🍺_____

-Jack

I was sitting at the backyard gazebo, reliving my life journey since I proposed to Kate. Life has been amazing since then, she's not only caring but also patient, kind, and my number one supporter in everything.

My life changed, but not in a bad way, in a good way. And it's all thanks to Kate, she's everyone dream wife and I'm lucky she's mine.

"Daddy, look I'm all wet." Frank, my adoptive son run to me, sulking.

"What happened to you?"

"Alex likes to sprays me but she don't like me spray her back." He complained

Before I could say something, my two and a half year old daughter saunters in holding her water gun.

"Daddy, fank is bad guy. I police he's thief, I should shoot him" she said, grinning triumphantly.

I picked up both of them and place them on each of my thighs.

"Okay, enough with the water gun sweetheart. Now Alex, you already ruined your brother clothes and you look dirty yourself, say what to your brother?"

"Sorry fank, I love you" Alex attempt to hug Frank but end up pushing him and causing both almost fall off my laps. They both giggles.

"Okay Alex, I love you too"

"Now, how about you two go inside and ask Mara to clean you both up? Naomi is on her way here. We all will go sailing tomorrow, remember?"

"Yayy.... we can bring our swans daddy?"

"Of course sweetheart, now off you two!"

Both kids races to the house as soon as I put them back on the ground. I shook my head at them, Alex is a real trouble maker. But I won't trade her for anything else, she's such a sweetheart when she wants to.

I took a deep breath before I stand up and get in. The guys are supposed to be here thirty minutes ago but still a no show.

"Oh my God... Alex what are you doing?!" My wife voice startle me from how loud she's.

I sighs. What chaos she's creating now?

Following the grumbling sound, I enter the family room and saw my pregnant wife, Kate trying to take Alex out of the fish tank.

Chuckling, I approach them. Raising my eyebrows when I saw Kate holding a dripping wet cellphone, my cellphone to be exact. That was my second ruined phone this month.

"What is this?" I asked, Alex bow her head in shame as she standing there creating a puddle of water around her.

"Sorry Daddy, my fish hungry. I want to feed them but their food finished..."

"So you gave my phone to them?"

"Uncle Chalie said, they can call to get pizza or krabby patty"

A loud laughter filled the room and I turn to see my wife holding her big round stomach while laughing. I should teach Charlie something when he comes to visit later.