Chapter XI *lemon*

Hello! This whole chapter is a lemon so feel free to skip it if you like!

"You're back." I felt his soft breath touch my skin, I shivered. I don't think I can control myself right now.

I turned to face him and slammed my lips on his, I nibbled on his bottom lip and pulled it a little bit. My desire was tinting our kisses, making them more passionate and sloppy. I felt my body go numb at his touch, his warm skin was paralyzing me. I need him. He pushed me against the front door, and placed small kisses on my cheeks and moved down to my neck, tingling my skin with his eyelashes on his way down.

His soft lips transmitted warmth to my skin, like a ripple. He pulled away and locked his eyes on mine, he smiled and threw his arms over my shoulders, pulling me into a hug. His breath tingled on the outside of my ear making me shiver. I turned to face the door and opened it. Tobirama took off my weapon pouches grazing my butt on his way. I locked my arms around his neck and caressed his soft hair. My lips kissed his earlobe and travelled down to his neck. I nudged my nose and kept kissing his neck. I pulled his shirt down to be able to kiss his collarbone. I sucked carefully, I didn't want to hurt him. He groaned and took his shirt off, pushing my lips away from his skin.

He cupped my face and kissed me passionately, his hand moved around my back and rested on my waist, gripping it tight, once in a while he squeezed it a little bit, making me tremble. His other hand ran through my black hair, I felt my head twitch with pleasure at his touch. He was so careful, so delicate with me. My skin longed for his touch.

I pressed his bottom lip in between mine, feeling a light vibration coming out of his mouth. I pulled away and took my top off, his eyes, clouded with lust, were moving up and down, registering every freckle on my skin. He moved his lips and placed a small kiss on every mark, every scar. My hand pushed his head deeper into my skin, I felt so much pleasure I panted. His fingertips lightly pressed my back, he moved his hands down on my butt, squeezing a little bit before standing up.

I took his hand and guided him to the bedroom, he moved my hair to the side to kiss the back of my neck. His eyelashes tickled my back as he left a trail of kisses down my spine, which caused me to shiver. He interlaced his fingers as he hugged me from behind, resting his chin between my shoulder blades.

"I missed you" he said in a low voice, the vibration running like a spark through my body. His hands gripped my waist and turned me around, my back arched when he placed a kiss between my breasts. I threw my head back in pleasure, he placed a hand on the back of my neck and laid me down on the bed. He crawled on top of me, his index finger traced my neck, collarbone, the curvature of each breast and stomach until it reached the edge of my pants. He looked at me as if he was asking for permission, I nodded. He rested his lips on mine before moving down again. He carefully tugged my pants, leaving me in my underwear.

My body was caged by his legs, one hand lied next to my face while the other one played with the elastic band from my underwear. He moved his fingers to my entrance and traced circular motions around the clit area, I moaned and gripped his shoulder. He smirked at the sight of my flustered face, he loved seeing me enjoy his touch. His fingers moved the cloth from my underwear and slid inside me, I moaned harder as his fingers pumped in and out. I bit my lip and gripped the sheets. He took his fingers out and moved my underwear back to its place.

I sat on the bed and kissed his chest, the way my lips sank into his muscles made me shudder. I glanced at him in between kisses to see him trying not to let out moans, he bit his lip and clenched his eyes. He groaned at the touch of my tongue on his stomach. I placed a gentle kiss on his bellybutton and gripped the edge of his pants with my teeth. I felt his breath start to agitate, I looked at him in permission to take his garments off, he nodded and sustained himself with his forearms. I took his pants off and took his bulge in my hand, massaging it with care. My hand grazed his testicles making him groan. I squeezed his thigh and slid my hand under his underwear, grabbing the hem and pulling it off revealing his length. I slid my fingertips across it, I leaned down and placed soft kisses on his length and then on the tip. I hovered my tongue over his slit, I felt his body squirm and heard a groan. I grinned and took his tip in my mouth. My tongue pressed against his slit and circled it around, getting in return a shudder from Tobi. I applied pressure on his tip with my mouth, his growly voice made me moan in return, it pleasured me seeing him enjoy this moment. I bobbed my head up and down with a slow pace at first, I felt the tip hit the back of my throat, earning a seldom low moan from Tobirama. I smirked with his length still in my mouth. I picked up the pace, my tongue pressing against his member while I took it in, the head hit the back of my throat repeatedly. I felt his breath quicken, his pants were more audible. His member pulsated inside my mouth. I massaged his testicles carefully, sending him over the edge. I pulled away and stuck my tongue out to take in his seed. His eyes closed at the pleasurable sight of my tongue receiving his white and creamy fluid.

He slowly opened his eyes, a small sparkle crept through his eyelashes until it revealed completely. He sighed, a giggle escaped his mouth. He couldn't stop smiling, he even bit his lip but pleasure had already taken over his emotions and actions. He looked at me, lovingly, leaned in and pulled my face close to his, his eyes pierced mine, some of his wet strands stuck to my forehead tickling me. He kissed my lips slowly, I felt his smile forming in my lips which made me do the same.

"I love you" he said in between kisses, he pressed his forehead against mine and laid me on the bed. The soft sheets caressed my bare back, his fingers travelled from my chest to the waistband of my underwear, he teased with taking them off but didn't. He smirked into my lips at my desperate and inaudible moans. I clenched the bed sheets and buckled my hips, begging for him to touch me. He started taking my underwear off, grazing the inside of my thighs. He pulled my legs apart, he kissed my thighs leaving love marks, it sting but I felt pleasure at the same time. He kissed my clit and then positioned himself in front of my entrance. I shivered at the thought of him entering me, I felt my insides clench as well.

He moved his tip up and down the surface of my entrance, I arched my back at the warmth of his member. He only slid his head and moved it in circular motions, I felt my lips open up every time he thrusted in, even if it was only the head. He stopped to look at me, I bit my lip and then he slammed his full length inside making me moan loud. He leaned in, caging my head between his arms. I placed my leg around his waist and the other one on top of his butt, pushing him closer in every thrust. He groaned at my movements, speeding up his pace, I felt his butt cheeks tighten, my hands taking note of the movement of his muscles. He pulled out and moved my body to be on my hands and knees. He kneeled behind me, I felt his lips graze my folds, he kissed my butt and moved up to my lower back pushing it down into an inverted arch. His member's head entered again, making my insides tighten. I moaned in every slow thrust, he gripped my shoulders pulling me closer to him, his member now completely inside, my butt against his abdomen. He hugged me, placing each hand on each breast playing with my nipples, his lips travelled from my neck to my shoulders, he panted as he sped up his thrusts. Hearing him so close to me, feeling his warm breath touch me made me feel breathless. I fell back on my arms, not being able to control the pleasure I was feeling, I lowered my torso onto the bed trying to try out new positions. He gripped my waist, I felt his length hit my inner wall, his balls hitting my thighs, skin hitting skin. I clenched onto the sheets harder, I felt sweat run down my forehead, I sank my face into the bed to mute my moans, but it was impossible. I felt my insides pulsate, releasing ultimate pleasure. He thrusted even harder now trying to prolong my orgasm and make me feel even more pleasure, the tightening of my walls made him orgasm as well. The feeling of his warm seed made me shiver. His face was buried in the nape of my neck, I heard him groan in between his pants. We were both coming down from our orgasms, although his member was still pulsating inside me.

I moved forward and fell on my bed, I curled my hair into a bun trying to freshen up from all the heat. He laid down next to me still panting. I glanced at him, he looked peaceful, his eyelashes still held some sweat drops, his red markings looked glossy, a satisfactory smile, I could stare at him for a long time. "What?" He felt my stare. "Nothing, I was admiring you." I giggled and buried my head into the nape of his neck. He turned on his side and hugged me, his fingers caressed my back, cooing me to sleep.