Chapter XII

I woke up to the sun warming my face, I felt the rays seeping through my eyelashes. I opened my eyes slowly, watching how the warm tones of the morning outlined Tobirama's silhouette. I smiled to myself, thinking about what had happened last night. I was so happy to be back. My fingers traced his shoulder blades, the middle of his back and went down to trace his toned butt cheeks, I felt him flinch and I giggled, I guess it tickles. I heard him hum and turn to face me, still asleep. I placed my thumb on the red mark on his cheek and caressed it, the frown he had on his face softened and turned slowly into a smile. He opened his eyes, revealing those shiny scarlet orbs. I buried my face on his chest and laid a kiss, he held me tight in his arms, pressing his muscles against my back, I felt so safe, comfortable and happy.

"Good morning" he said with laziness tinting his voice. He nuzzled his chin on my head. I hummed in return and kissed his chest again. "Tobi, I'm going to take a shower okay?" I didn't hear his response, so I tried to break free from his embrace, he tried to put up a fight but let go eventually. "I'll be right there" I picked my clothes for the day and dipped in. I was rinsing my hair when I saw his face peek from the side of the curtain. "Can I help you, sir?" I said jokingly, he had a nervous smile in return. "Hashirama is here, should I let him in?" I arched an eyebrow at his question, he's acting like a little kid, all nervous and cute. "Well, of course, he is the Hokage and your brother so...why shouldn't you?" He clenched his teeth and pointed down to his pants. I glanced down and turned away letting out a laugh. "Oh, I see...well open the door and say you'll be right back." He nodded and before he went to the door I stopped him. "I love that I get to see that loving side of you." I smiled at him and he gave me a quick peck in return.

I stepped out of the shower and changed quickly, I walked out and saw Hashirama inspecting my house. "Good morning Hashirama!" I said walking over to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. "Tsukiko! Are you liking your house? I guess I never asked." I turned to look around my home and watched a glimpse of Tobirama going in the bathroom. "I really like it." He nodded and sat on the sofa. I approached him with the tea Tobirama had prepared previously. "Hashirama, I need to ask you something. Remember I went back to the clan because of a problem? Well, turns out it was a person from the clan but defected, he had weird eyes, purple with circles inside." Hashirama widened his eyes but kept listening, "I brought his body for inspection, I was hoping you could help with that. There's more shinobi out there, with powers we don't know that may or may not threaten the village in the future." He nodded in understanding and took a sip. "Where is he?" He asked crossing his arms. "Yomi is taking care of his body." He stood up and walked outside. "We need to act quick, i'll take him right now. Also, meet me in the office at twelve. Tobirama as well, I didn't get a chance to tell him." I nodded and summoned Yomi who took Hashirama with him and flew to the roof of the Hokage building.

"What happened?" Tobirama walked out, little water drops still remained on his torso and hair. "He wants to meet us at twelve." He shrugged and put on his clothes. "Smells delicious Tsukiko" he said taking a long breath and letting out a sigh. "I never asked how did it go with your clan?" He took a bite and hummed happily. I looked down and explained what happened. "It's a good thing you brought the body, we can have more information on other abilities and clans." I nodded, still a little sad. Tobirama noticed my sudden change of humor, he caressed my cheeks with his knuckles, holding his head with his other arm. He stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders, he started massaging them making me feel relaxed. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my head. "We should get going, I think we might need to meet him earlier."

We knocked on Hashirama's door and opened after. He was writing on some scrolls and then put them away to receive us. "Tsukiko, the body is already being analyzed. We can revise the diagnosis once they hand me the results." I nodded, Tobirama rested his arm over my shoulders. He's getting more comfortable with showing his loving side.