The Princess and The Skaterboy

Sam's POV

It's Monday and everything is back to normal. After entering the hall, I felt a familiar hand snaking around me from the back. It was LJ trying to make a move on me again when an angry voice stopped her.

"Will you take off your filthy hands from my man?"

"What did you said, Bitch?" LJ responded with an obvious surprise in her voice.

"You heard me. Take off that hand or I will break every bone on that arm of yours."

LJ turned to me and asked me, "What is she saying?"

"Isn't it obvious?" My sister joined the conversation. "Sam and Ellie are a thing now."

Everyone in the hall gave me that shocking looks.

***Flashback***

"Sam, the truth is.." She paused while clearing her throat. "I don't think I like you."

The shock I had when I heard her said it. I am lost for words. With all my strength drained, all I was able to say is, "Oh!"

I am about to get up and leave the room to get an air when she pulled my hand. "Where are you going?" She asked. I gave her a very confused face anf she answered, "I wasn't finished talking yet." All I did was to listen with all my pride getting shattered. "Sam, are you mad?"

"No. It just caught me off guard I guess. I shouldn't have expected more."

"What are you expecting anyway?" She asked. "Before you answer, just listen to me." I don't know if it's the alcohol but she looks serious this time. "When I said I don't think I like you, it's because what I am feeling right now is more than liking you. I j-just w-wanna be with you always." She said and stare to me intently. "Sam, I think I'm in love with you. I love you."

I looked at her. She is still saying something but everything i hear is gibberish but her last words are very clear. I cupped her cheeks with my hands and she stopped talking. I looked at her in the eyes and eventually kissed her briefly. She didn't respond at first. Maybe shocked but she didn't complained either so I tried again. This time, she closed her eyes before my lips met hers. I felt her hands move to my shoulders pulling me closer. I put my hands around her waist. That kiss lasted for a while. After that kiss, I still kept a close distance from her. My head on hers. Then I told her, "I love you, too." I saw her smile. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah. Yes I would gladly be your girlfriend."

I couldn't believe myself. Am I dreaming? My princess has said yes to me. We just stared at each other for sometime. We talked for a few minutes until we got tired. We just cooped on the couch. Her head resting in my shoulder and my head on her head. My arms wrap around her and her hands entwined with mine under a piece of blanket.

The next morning I heard voices.

"They look cute together. Said one of the voices.

"Perfect couple." Said the other.

"Sam should've been mine." Complained the other one. "But I guess maybe I will let this slip. If she screw up, I will take him for myself immediately."

"Wait, lemme take a photo."

"Who's phone is that?"

"Sam's"

I started to open my eyes slowly and I saw the three girls in front of us.

"What on earth?"

"Good morning sleepy head." They all greeted. I looked on my side to see the sleeping beauty beside me started to wake up. It's not dream.

*****back to present****

"We should probably get inside." I took Ellie's hand and pull her inside the classroom.

She smiled at me and nodded. This is the best day in my life.

*****message from the author********

I'm sorry y'all had to wait long enough after spring for this update and it is also the shortest. My bad. I will do better next chapter. I swear.