|Chapter 1|

|Isabella|

Packing was never something I was the most keen on. Typically I postponed packing for as long as possible, typically when my flight was about thirty minutes and then I speed packed. Dalton never argued since we were always there on time and never missed our flight.

But I typically didn't fly anywhere much. If it was in driving distance, Dalton and I drove it. The most we flew was our vacation once. 'But with where you are going now, it seems you have no choice but to pack considering whose coming with.'

Out of all the places Michael could be hiding out he was hiding there. The world was huge! But no his little douchebag self just had to be hiding there. He went into hiding with the failed assassination of Lucian. And now we were playing their game and pursuing him.

But now we weren't the mice being hunted by the cat. 'Nope, you guys are now the cats. . . or wolves since you know; werewolf. I think Dalton might be offended at being called a cat.' Not that I cared. But we were chasing him now and not the other way around.

But of course Michael's dick of an ass was hiding out in Asia. And it just wasn't anywhere in Asia. He was hiding right near the territory of Red Claws. We needed somewhere to stay while we hunted him down. And of course Jackson came up with this brilliant idea.

'Well it is a smart idea. Dalton is the next-in-line alpha, and since your his girlfriend it's pretty normal.' And if The Organization got all pissed off about it, it confirmed it even more that they wanted us far away from Michael. Which was not happening. He started this for sure.

He wanted Damien and Lucian dead. And his plans for me? Well Lucian never specified but he did imply they wouldn't be good. So we had a common enemy, and you know what they say. The enemy of your enemy is your friend. And that's how it operated from that day forth.

Damien and Lucian had an alliance with us. 'But now your out hunting Michael, but at least they're offering protection as well.' And valuable information. Extremely valuable. I forgot that they were supposed to be immortals like me until the attack by the demonic bat and wolf which made them what they were.

The vampire bat's DNA altered Damien's immortal DNA and the wolf's DNA altered Lucian's immortal DNA. But they knew a lot about immortals and would be talking to Storm and sharing information which would then be mailed out to me in a journal. Much more trusted than emails.

Because the email set all of the immortal information out to be hacked. But we could track the bastards if they tried to steal my journal of immortal information. But Lucian informed us of The Organization moving someone to Asia, a classified someone; a Michael. And now I was going to be hunting him.

'Doing what you do best. Hunting. Tracking the bastard down, possibly capturing him depending on how he fights.' I nodded at that. But of course it was Asia, right near Red Claws borders. And we needed somewhere to stay and Jackson got it arranged. . . and it wasn't a hotel.

We'd be staying with Red Claws while we were there. They'd be offering their protection and resources as well once they were completely filled in on the situation. Telling them over the phone or text message wasn't exactly ideal. A reason Dalton was going with as well.

As well as Derik and Lyric. Derik had ties with them. I mean his now deceased parents had been the former alphas. Derik would of been the alpha as well if the rogues didn't do that full out attack. He wouldn't even be a hunter if the rogues hadn't attacked.

'A butterfly effect. Derik's life would of been so different depending on if the rogues attacked or not.' Derik was a hunter and didn't exactly live the pack life the way most werewolves did. To be exact he was a lone wolf, but an ally of Black Crescent Moon which let him on their territory.