|Chapter 12|

|Dalton|

"Dalton." Isabella said and I looked up from my laptop as I submitted my essay for class. "Yes?" I asked. "Your 21 right?" Isabella asked and I nodded at there. "Yes. Been 21 since December." I told her as I turned to her.

Isabella smiled a bit at me and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Why do you want to know?" I asked with a small smile. "So you can buy alcohol legally?" Isabella asked. 'Of course she wanted to know that question out of everything she could of asked.'

"Yes, but I've been allowed to drink since I was seventeen. Werewolf law works differently. Legally you can drink at supernatural bars around seventeen." I told her. "But for human standards you can buy alcohol?" Isabella asked and I nodded at that and she smiled just a bit at that. Running a hand through my hair I watched her.

"Let me guess you want some alcohol or want to try it?" I asked. "Possibly." Isabella said. "Do you remember the last time you had alcohol?" I asked. 'Oh I remember it clearly, it was absolutely hilarious. She loosens up so much. . . I wouldn't mind it.' 'Your not helping.'

Isabella went quiet. "The club where you and Lucas pretended to be vampire royalty to get in despite the fact that Lucas is legal age. I think the thought of it entertained him. But you got drunk because you drank too much without even knowing." I reminded her.

Isabella bit her lip. "I won't do that again. I'll watch how much I drink. I just want one tiny shot of whiskey." Isabella said. "Whiskey?" I asked. 'Well isn't she getting creative and upping from her frozen fruit drinks that she got at the bar and dumping shots over the vamp who bought her one.'

I nodded at that. "Maybe on your birthday." I told her and Isabella sighed at that. "I'm bored." Isabella said leaning forward and I looked at her. "And what do you suggest we do?" I asked her and Isabella shrugged at that.

"I'm not tracking Michael because Derik and I will be out Friday with some leads to go through before we strike and go out for him." Isabella said. 'So she wants something to do to keep her distracted while she waits for all of that to happen.' I nodded at that and looked at her.

"Well, I've been craving some candy and I hear Asia has some good candy here. So maybe we should go out to a grocery store and have a small sugar fest with each other and get some basics to cook and maybe have a nice homemade dinner with each other." I told her.

'That does sound nice, just us eating with her and not the pack as well despite us sitting alone typically.' And I had a few other plans as well. "So what do you say Isabella, want to go out and get some candy?" I asked her and Isabella bit her lip.

"It's going to be chocolate right?" Isabella asked and I smiled at her. "How about you chose some of the candy and some of the dinner like the side." I told her. Isabella smiled at that and I returned it as she got up and grabbed her jacket.

"Sounds good, are we going to go?" Isabella asked vesting up Maryse. 'Now she really wants go and get the things that she wants and that's for sure.' I nodded at that as I grabbed the keys to the sports car as we were out to the garage that they had.
*****************
"Is there a money limit?" Isabella asked and I looked at her. "Lets try not to exceed 250." I told her and Isabella smiled. "Got it don't go over 250." Isabella said and I nodded at that as we grabbed one of the small shopping carts.

"You want to shop for candy or dinner first?" I asked. "Candy." Isabella said. 'I knew what her answers was from the moment you asked. Isabella is a chocoholic.' I smiled a bit at that as we went down the candy aisle and began to pick some candy out. It man was there candy.