|Chapter 19|

|Isabella|

Did I seriously make-out with Dalton? On the bed no less of all places I could be. Him on top of me. God I was so stupid at times. And the worse part of it was my head and my heart.

My head said I was a fucking retard and my heart said it wanted more. 'The rational thinking side says it was bad and the irrational primal instinct driven side says more.' At least he wasn't antagonizing me about it this time which was nice. But the action was caught in my head.

Even the next day. I almost regretted telling Akira we could wait for the bed to be fixed. Because Dalton slept in bed with me and apparently making-out with him was an invite to him thinking cuddling was ok considering I woke up to his arms around me which I removed.

I get that couples cuddled and what not but I was not a cuddly type. Now if you want the truth I'm not a touching type at all and prefer this to be a no-hands zone. There has been people I've slapped over touching me. Dalton was lucky I like him.

'And you do like him so you let him get away with it.' 'The only thing he got away with was doing it and not getting hit because of it.' Dalton curled up to the pillow after it. And now I was getting dressed before turning back to Dalton.

He had finally woken up. "So what's happening today?" Dalton asked. "Well defiantly not sitting on a bed or being shirtless." I said and he smiled. "That was fun." Dalton said as he got up and got dressed while I stood there leaning against the dresser contemplating what to do today.

"Maybe we can go train some more." Dalton offered. "Does it involve you being shirtless?" I asked and Dalton smiled just a bit. 'That smile answers everything. Is it just me or does he seem to be trying to seduce you.' He had that charming smile on right now.

The one that said he most likely wanted to seduce me. But this girl wasn't being seduced. "I'm not watching you roll around shirtless no matter how tempting it may sound." I told him and Dalton smiled a bit at that. "Least you admitted to it." Dalton said and I rolled my eyes at him.

And then I watched him go to the door. 'Admitting that you like Dalton and watching him shirtless is a step up.' I rolled my eyes at Satan as Dalton smiled at me. "How about we start with breakfast." Dalton said with a small smile on his face which I agreed to.

Despite being halfway across the world the breakfast was a bit similar due to the variety that they had here. But then there was the typical Asian cuisine including these weird scallion pancakes that Dalton tried while I picked out just pancakes and some syrup and butter to put on top.

Being here was quite the well eye-opener or taste tester when it came to food considering all the new food. 'The food is quite interesting here. Something I hadn't seen much. And defiantly you haven't seen it.' And some of it wasn't bad. . . other things I'd never have again.

Running a hand through my hair I looked over at Dalton as he cut up his pancakes before smiling at me. "So any ideas yet?" Dalton asked. "Anything that keeps your clothes on. Yesterday was fun but I prefer not to go overboard." And then I turned red at that.

"You had fun?" Dalton asked with a bit of a smirk. 'The hole has now been dug. Now time to insert yourself into said dug hole.' At this point I was ready to as Dalton gave once more gave that charming smile towards me as we sat there.

"Not fun, but it was bearable to a certain degree. . . I didn't hate it. Ok there is the correct way." I told him. "I enjoyed it very much." Dalton said as I watched him not even surprised that he had enjoyed making-out with me. And that I wasn't surprised about.

Not one bit. 'Especially considering the fact that Ash is his wolf and Ash enjoys all of that quite much.' I ignored Satan as Dalton smiled a bit at me. "But we can do a fully clothed activity I'm sure I can find one." Dalton said with a smile on his face.

I nodded at that. "Honestly I can not wait until we can move in on Michael and get this shit done with and go back." I told Dalton. He nodded at that. "But honestly I also want to bide my time more because that is the act of war they're waiting for." I said.

Dalton nodded at that. The Organization had been a sort of split cause. 'The ones who think supernatural should be eradicated and the others who say patrolled.' I was always part of the whole patrolled part of the section due to the fact I was friends with supernatural.

Kane was a friend, Orchid was a friend and now I had a whole bunch of werewolves. Sure they weren't my favorite but I didn't hate them. Especially now that my boyfriend was a werewolf, the same species that happened to have killed my parents. But Dalton didn't cause it.

So I held no hate towards him. 'Only towards the ones who had caused' their deaths. You know like a normal non sociopathic person.' I smiled at that. Finally I looked back at Dalton as a small smile lit my lips and he raised an eyebrow knowing I had an idea forming in my mind.

"How does a trip to the theater sound?" I asked Dalton who cracked a smile. "I hear Asia has some interesting movies." Dalton said and I smiled at that running a hand through my hair as Dalton came over and I gave him a small smile willing to compromise.

"I pay for the tickets and you pay for the snacks?" I asked Dalton and he nodded at that. 'Your cheap?' 'How am I cheap I offered to pay for half of the trip?' 'We all know you guys are going to go crazy with the snacks.' And after that I cut Satan off.

I was paying for the movie tickets and putting an active try in and that's all that mattered. "Got a movie in mind?" Dalton asked as we began walking out to the sports car Akira had given us to use while we were here in Asia.

"Nope not a single idea in mind. But guess we'll find out when we get there won't we." I said with a smile towards him which he returned. "And they should have some better movies here only available in Asia." I said and Dalton nodded at that as we got in the car.

'So your just letting what you guys are going to do come to you?' 'It's a good idea ok. It's not like we're going in with no plan either.' Satan finally started bugging me at that. We knew what we were doing. . . sort of in a way.

The only thing we didn't have planned out for this activity that is a lot like a date was which movie we were going see. . . and theater. But hey we got this all planned out. All will be good. And with that Dalton put his foot in the pedal and we were off.
****************
"That movie was quite something." Dalton said as we walked out with our newly bought candy. . . and some nachos. 'Yeah nachos Dalton bought for you. The extra large one to share. Remember that.' I was sharing. Most of it at least. Dalton leaned over and snatched a chip as we got in the car.

"So these nachos enough or you wanna stop and grab a bite?" Dalton asked. "Yeah this is good." I told him dipping the cheese all over the chips and eating the warm cheese. Dalton and I shared the basket before it was empty and he tossed it in a waste bin.

"So Isabella have fun?" Dalton asked and I smiled at him as he turned on the AC in the sports car as he sped off. 'Well at least you guys had fun. . . and didn't act like a bunch of idiots.'

We weren't that stupid. We had been quite mature if I may add myself. And once more I leaned back and looked at Dalton as he smiled at me that charming one. And this time when I admired him I didn't even care.

1434.  Hope you enjoyed! Until next time cute marshmallows.

  Hope you enjoyed! Until next time cute marshmallows